Sunday, December 20, 2015

Discovering the Great and Precrious Promises of GOD (our chastisement)

Today I will look at the term "Chastisement" as it pertains to our spiritual training and growth in the knowledge and development of the LORDS own Spirit within our new born spirit. It is the mark of the Father's Love. Because as with all of GODS many promises the appointed end is our own maturity of spirit within the LORDS realm or kingdom. And besides many of the religiously churchy world renounce any chastisement at all as a work of mans enemy not knowing that it is GOD and His doing for our benefit and improvement. And again I will make use of the ESV translation here also.

Chastisement:
Deuteronomy 8:1-10, 11-17 "The whole commandment that I command you today you shall be careful to do, that you may live and multiply, and go in and possess the land (for us this is GODS kingdom as proclaimed by Jesus as our bodies are made of the earth or land) that the LORD swore to give to your fathers. And you shall remember the whole way that the LORD your GOD has led you these forty years in the wilderness, that He might humble you, testing you to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. He humbled you and let you hunger and fed you with manna, which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD. Your clothing did not wear out on you and your foot did not swell these forty years. Know then in your heart that, as a man disciplines his son, the LORD your God disciplines you. So you shall keep the commandments of the LORD your GOD by walking in His ways and by fearing (reverencing and respecting coming to love Him as your very own body) Him. For the LORD your GOD is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, flowing out in the valleys and hills, a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive trees and honey, a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity, in which you will lack nothing, a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills you can dig copper.
And you shall eat and be full, and you shall bless the LORD your GOD for the good land He has given you.

"Take care lest you forget the LORD your GOD by not keeping His commandments and His rules and His statutes, which I command you today, lest, when you have eaten and are full and have built good houses and live in them, and when your herds and flocks multiply and your silver and gold is multiplied and all that you have is multiplied, then your heart be lifted up, and you forget the LORD your GOD, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt (mans religion and its many forms), out of the house of slavery (the slavery of Satan within mans religion), who led you through the great and terrifying wilderness, with its fiery serpents and scorpions and thirsty ground where there was no water, Who brought you water out of the flinty rock (our spiritual water), Who fed you in the wilderness with manna (our spiritual food and meat of the LORDS flesh in likeness) that your fathers did not know, that He might humble you and test you, to do you good in the end (spiritual maturity and understanding of GODS wisdom in Christ, now ours to share with all in Truth and Knowledge of the LORD). Beware lest you say in your heart, 'My power and the might of my hand have gotten me this wealth.'"
Job 33:6-7, 8-12, 13-18, 19-22, 23-26 "Behold, I am toward God as you are; I too was pinched off from a piece of clay. Behold, no fear of me need terrify you; my pressure will not be heavy upon you.

"Surely You have spoken in my ears, and I have heard the sound of Your words. You say, 'I am pure, without transgression; I am clean, and there is no iniquity in me. Behold, He finds occasions against me, He counts me as His enemy, He puts my feet in the stocks and watches all my paths.' "Behold, in this you are not right. I will answer you, for GOD is greater than man.

Why do you contend against Him, saying, 'He will answer none of man's words'? For GOD speaks in one way, and in two, though man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds, then He opens the ears of men and terrifies them with warnings, that He may turn man aside from his deed and conceal (reveal and remove) pride from a man;  He keeps back his soul from the pit, his life from perishing by the sword.

"Man is also rebuked with pain on his bed and with continual strife in his bones, so that his life loathes bread, and his appetite the choicest food. His flesh is so wasted away that it cannot be seen, and his bones that were not seen stick out. His soul draws near the pit, and his life to those who bring death.

If there be for him an angel, a mediator, one of the thousand, to declare to man what is right for him, and he is merciful to him, and says, 'Deliver him from going down into the pit; I have found a ransom; let his flesh become fresh with youth; let him return to the days of his youthful vigor'; then man prays to GOD, and He accepts him; He sees his face with a shout of joy, and He restores to man His righteousness."


Psalm 94:8-11, 12-16, 17-19 "Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise? He Who planted the ear, does He not hear? He Who formed the eye, does He not see? He Who disciplines the nations, does He not rebuke? He Who teaches man knowledge—the LORD—knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.

Blessed is the man whom You discipline, O LORD, and whom You teach out of Your law ( GODS Will), to give him rest from days of trouble, until a pit is dug for the wicked. For the LORD will not forsake His people; He will not abandon His heritage (Psalm 2:6-9, Daniel 7:13, John 17:4-5); for justice will return to the righteous, and all the upright in heart will follow Him. Who rises up for me against the wicked? Who stands up for me against evildoers?

If the LORD had not been my help, my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence. When I thought, "My foot slips," Your steadfast love, O LORD, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, Your consolations cheer my soul."

Proverbs 3:1-12, 13-14 "My son, do not forget My teaching, but let your heart keep My commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of GOD and man. Trust the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones. Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine. My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline or be weary of His reproof,  for the LORD reproves him whom He loves, as a father the son in whom he delights.
Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding, for the gain from them is better than gain from silver and their profit better than gold."

Jeremiah 10:19-22, 23-25 "Woe is Me because of My hurt! My wound is grievous. But I said, "Truly this is an affliction, and I must bear it." My tent is destroyed, and all My cords are broken; My children have gone from Me, and they are not; there is no one to spread My tent again and to set up My curtains. For the shepherds are stupid and do not inquire of the LORD; therefore they have not prospered, and all their flock is scattered. A voice, a rumor! Behold, it comes!— a great commotion out of the north country to make the cities of Judah a desolation, a lair of jackals.

I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. Correct me, O LORD, but in justice; not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing. Pour out Your wrath on the nations that know you not, and on the peoples that call not on Your name, for they have devoured Jacob; they have devoured him and consumed him, and have laid waste his habitation."


John 15:1-11, 12-17 (Jesus is here speaking of His revelation as the Christ and LORD of lords)  "I am the true Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the Vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. (the hidden meaning in His title of LORD) I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in Me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be My disciples. As the Father has loves Me, so have I love you. Abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are My friends if you do what I command you."

1Corinthians 11:23-26, 27-32, 33-34 "I received from the LORD what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when He was betrayed took bread (the spiritual symbol of His Body), and when He had given thanks, He broke it, and said, "This is My body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of Me." In the same way also He took the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the New Covenant in My blood (the spiritual symbol of the water of the Vine that gives life to it for the bearing of the fruit both of the leaves and berries on it). Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me." For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until He comes.

Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the LORD in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the LORD. (this has become the practice of many of mans religious churches, who also make His name vain and void of power) Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the Body eats and drinks judgment on himself. That is why many of you are weak and ill, and some have died. But if we judged ourselves truly, we would not be judged. But when we are judged by the LORD, we are disciplined so that we may not be condemned along with the world.
So then, my brothers, when you come together to eat, wait for one another— if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home—so that when you come together it will not be for judgment. About the other things I will give directions when I come."

Hebrews 12:1-2, 3-11, 12-13 "Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of GOD.

Consider Him Who endured from sinners such hostility against Himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted. In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons? "My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the LORD, nor be weary when reproved by Him. For the LORD disciplines the one He loves, and chastises every son whom He receives." It is for discipline that you have to endure. GOD is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Besides this, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us and we respected them. Shall we not much more be subject to the Father of spirits and live? For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but He disciplines us for our good, that we may share His Holiness. For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

Therefore lift your drooping hands and strengthen your weak knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be put out of joint but rather be healed."


Revelation 3:14, 15-22  "To the angel (spiritual messenger or spiritual pastor) of the church in Laodicea write: 'The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of GOD's creation.

"'I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. (you no longer have fellowship with Me) For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and Repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with Me. (restored to fellowship) The one who conquers, (overcomes) I will grant him to sit with Me on My throne, as I also conquered and sat down with My Father on HIS throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"
                                           "REPENT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment