Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Discovering the Great and Precrious Promises of GOD (plenty)

Well I have given but a few of GODS many promises some of which have been obscured from view for years by mans political-religiousness. This religiousness hinders GOD by tying His hands and His intended advancement of His kingdom within the heart a new in each new generation of mankind until the end. Our next word deals with there being Plenty of everything and then even more as in the days of king David. The catch to this promise will become obvious once it is seen and understood, as it requires mans obedience, total obedience that is. Not the weak and beggarly kind that is in the world of to day. Now granted these are given solely to Israel and they took them in the physical and literal sense. But when we get to Hebrews it reveals there that they are of the spiritual sense and it is from that perspective that we are to learn them.

Plenty:
Leviticus 26:1-13 "You shall (will) make for you any idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall you set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down to it: for I am the LORD your GOD. You shall keep My Sabbaths, and reverence My sanctuary: I am the LORD. If you walk in My statutes, and keep My commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach to the vintage, and the vintage shall reach to the sowing time: and you shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. And I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. And you shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. For I will have respect to you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish My covenant with you. And you shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new. And I will set My tabernacle among you: and My soul shall not abhor you. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and you shall be My people. I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that you should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright."

From this point on there is a warning against the rebellious people that the LORD know Israel and indeed the world is.


Deuteronomy 30:6-10, 11 "The LORD your GOD will circumcise your heart, and the heart of your seed, to love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, that you may live. And I the LORD your God will put all these curses upon your enemies, and on them that hate you, which persecuted you. And you shall return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all His commandments which I command you this day.
The LORD your GOD will make you plenteous in every work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, and in the fruit of your cattle, and in the fruit of your land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over you for good, as He rejoiced over your fathers: If you shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD your GOD, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if you turn to the LORD your GOD with all your heart, and with all your soul.
For this commandment which I command you this day, it is not hidden from you, neither is it far off."


Psalm 132:13-18 "The LORD has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His habitation. This is My rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread. I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy. There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for My anointed. His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon Himself shall His crown flourish."


Proverbs 3:1-12 "My son, forget not My law; but let your heart keep My commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to you. Let not mercy and truth forsake you: bind them about your neck; write them upon the table of your heart: So shall you find favor and good understanding in the sight of GOD and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to your navel, and marrow to your bones. Honor the LORD with your substance, and with the firstfruits of all your increase: So shall your barns be filled with plenty, and your presses shall burst out with new wine. My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of His correction: For whom the LORD loves He corrects; even as a father the son in whom he delights."


Isaiah 30:23-26 "Then shall He give the rain for your seed, that you shall sow the ground withal; and bread of the increase of the earth, and it shall be fat and plenteous: in that day shall your cattle feed in large pastures.  The oxen likewise and the young asses that ear the ground shall eat clean provender, which has been winnowed with the shovel and with the fan. And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD binds up the breach of His people, and heals the stroke of their wound."

Ezekiel 36:22-32 "Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus said the LORD GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for My Holy name's sake, which you have profaned among the heathen, where you went. And I will sanctify My great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which you have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, said the LORD GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put My spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you shall keep My judgments, and do them. And you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you shall be My people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that you shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. Then shall you remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. Not for your sakes do I this, said the LORD GOD, be it known to you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel."


Amos 9:13-15 "Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that sows seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. And I will bring again the captivity of My people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, said the LORD your GOD.

Zechariah 8:9-13  "Thus said the LORD of Hosts; Let your hands be strong, you that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of Hosts was laid, that the temple might be built. For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast; neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in because of the affliction: for I set all men every one against his neighbor. But now I will not be to the residue of this people as in the former days, said the LORD of Hosts. For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things. And it shall come to pass, that as you were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and you shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment