Sunday, October 2, 2016

Divine Spiritual Richness (Individual call to Consecration)

"In the beginning, GOD..... can two walk together except they be in agreement." Have been my watch words of GOD's revelation in and through Christ the I AM Now LORD. Because of what Hebrews 9:10 in the last portion states with the term "reformation or transformation," depending on what translation is being used. Now, In the old testament we see that there are at least two areas used each having played off of each many many times in close proximity as a means of stressing their importance. Just like the Lord when He used "truly truly" for the same purpose. As the Holy Spirit of GOD stresses other related things in the same manor through scripture in order to get our attention of there importance. What is Victory without a reward of some sort. But be on grad to becoming arrogant having received such. By now you know what the subject of todays targeted area is, the last of Victory deals with rewards bestowed upon our child likeness as an over comer., who has the approval of his Father as a Christ one. But first Pastor Hoekstra and his teaching on Grace and our need for daily humility in child likeness. And then the subject target with the use of the ESV translation, all being accomplished under the hand of the LORD.


 "Spiritual Greatness through Childlike Humility"


"At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" And Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 18:1-4)

"Our GOD is great. "Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable" (Psalm 145:3). Since we were created to know our great GOD, we have a yearning to find true greatness. The counterfeit path to greatness for the world, is the flesh, and the devil is through self-exaltation. "I will be like the Most High" (Isaiah 14:14). The heavenly path to find spiritual greatness is through childlike humility. Jesus lived in base and lowliness of life having the authority and power of creation within Himself, under constant control. As witnessed by the mount where it was revealed to those who saw Moses and  Elijah standing before Him.

The disciples asked Jesus who had truly found greatness in His kingdom. "At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, 'Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?' " No doubt, to their amazement, He placed a little child in the middle of them. "And Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them." How could this small child give insight into their query? Jesus' words must have been staggering for them to receive. "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven." 

In the first place, no one can even enter into the LORD's kingdom without having a change of mind from the natural perspective of fallen humanity. We have such a self-sufficient, self-exalting viewpoint on life and how to find greatness. In order to become a child of GOD, we must be willing to adopt the LORD's perspective. Instead of us being capable of developing a valid ("great") life on our own, we must take the place of a humble, inadequate, needy child, looking to the LORD of life to give us eternal life. Then, in order to grow in spiritual greatness, we must be willing to continue in a daily walk of childlike humility. "Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." 

This teaching had to fall like a stinging indictment upon their hearts, since their motivation in asking was based upon their repeated arguments over which of them was the greatest in His kingdom! "Then a dispute arose among them as to which of them would be greatest . . . But there was also rivalry among them, as to which of them should be considered the greatest" (Luke 9:46 and 22:24).


Overcomes Rewards Bestowed upon those who Overcome:

1John 2:12 "I am writing to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven for His name's sake. I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him Who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know Him Who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of GOD abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one."
1John 4:1-6 "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from GOD, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of GOD: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from GOD, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from GOD. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from GOD and have overcome them, for HE Who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from GOD. Whoever knows GOD listens to us; whoever is not from GOD does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of error."

1John 5:5-12 "Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of GOD? This is HE Who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not by the water only but by the water and the blood. And the Spirit is the one who testifies, because the Spirit is the Truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of GOD is greater, for this is the testimony of GOD that HE has borne concerning His Son. Whoever believes the Son of GOD has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe GOD has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that GOD has borne concerning His Son. And this is the testimony, that GOD gave us eternal life, and this Life is His Son. Whoever has the Son has Life; whoever does not have the Son of GOD does not have life."


Spiritual Food,


Revelation 2:4-7 (Jesus is speaking) '"I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. Yet this you have: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of GOD.'"


A New Name,


Revelation 2:12, 13-17 (Jesus is speaking) "'And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: 'The words of Him Who has the sharp two-edged sword.'
"'I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. Yet you hold fast My name, and you did not deny My faith even in the days of Antipas My faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells. But I have a few things against you: you have some there who hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, so that they might eat food sacrificed to idols and practice sexual immorality. So also you have some who hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans. Therefore repent. If not, I will come to you soon and war against them with the sword of My mouth. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.'"


Authority,


Revelation 2:18, 19-29 (Jesus is speaking) "'And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: 'The words of the Son of GOD, Who has eyes like a flame of fire, and whose feet are like burnished bronze.
"'I know your works, your love and faith and service and patient endurance, and that your latter works exceed the first. But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing My servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols. I gave her time to repent, but she refuses to repent of her sexual immorality. Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works, and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am HE Who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works. But to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not learned what some call the deep things of Satan, to you I say, I do not lay on you any other burden. Only hold fast what you have until I come. The one who conquers and who keeps My works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I Myself have received authority from My Father. And I will give him the morning star. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"


Robes of Righteousness,


Revelation 3:1-6 (Jesus is speaking) "'And to the angel of the church in Sardis write:
'The words of Him Who has the seven spirits of GOD and the seven stars. "'I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of My GOD. Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you. Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"


A Memorial Pillar,


Revelation 3:7, 8-13 (Jesus is speaking) "'And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
'The words of the Holy One, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.
"'I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. Because you have kept My word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My GOD. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My GOD, and the name of the city of My GOD, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from My GOD out of heaven, and My own new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"


Enthronement,

Revelation 3:14, 15-22 and then 12:7-12 (Jesus is speaking) "'And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
'The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of GOD's creation.
"'I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him and eat with him, and he with Me. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with Me on My throne, as I also conquered and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"


Revelation 12:7-12 "Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. (Daniel 10:13, 21 and 12:1; Luke 10:18 and Matthew 8:33, John 14:30) And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our GOD and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our GOD. And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death. Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!"


An Eternal Inheritance,


Revelation 21:5-8 "HE who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." Also HE said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." And HE said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his GOD and he will be My son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." (Hebrews 9:10 in the last portion of; Genesis 1:1 and Amos 3:3 the great secret of GOD)

No comments:

Post a Comment