Monday, October 24, 2016

Our Divine Spiritual Richness

We are on our way to finding what it takes to have two of differing thoughts of mind come into agreement in order to walk as one in agreement. They being GOD and stubborn rebellious man. Man being GOD's focal point, as he was lost to GOD since the fall of spiritual separation. The same separation the Lord Jesus Christ suffered while suspended between heaven and hell [darkness] of this earth. (Matthew 27:45, Luke 23:44; John 12:35, 46) Man being the weaker one of two spirits in this case. As a way of expressing this, I have encountered many a person along my own walk that do not know or even believe that man is a spirit being, (being three in one, composed of spirit, mind and body) housed in a body suit of clay. I to this day do not know whether these people were serious or just funning me. But after watching and listening to people at large I would have to say that many are indeed ignorant of this part of reality. That being so, I want to turn our attention again to knowledge and it's seven verities that maybe known. But first comes Pastor Hoekstra and his teaching on Grace  as seen by Enoch a man who walked with GOD before the flood of Noah. And then I will look into my targeted subject matter making use of the ESV translation, all the while under the watch eyes of my LORD the Savior and Salvation of man.

 "More on Enoch's Pleasing Walk with God, by Faith"


"By faith Enoch was translated so that he did not see death . . . for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (Hebrews 11:5-6)


"Before Enoch was taken to heaven, he walked with GOD in a manner that pleased the LORD. Enoch's faith in GOD is what was pleasing to Him. "Before his translation he had this testimony [witness], that he pleased GOD. For without faith it is impossible to please Him." Pleasing GOD, as Enoch did, should be our most strongest of desires. What does it take for this desire to come upon us? That is build up within us, a true perception of Him by receiving of His light, love and life within us.

Many people waste their lives by aiming at pleasing themselves. Their lives are choked with self-indulgences. "And the ones that fell among thorns are those who, when they have heard, go out and are choked with cares, riches, and pleasures of life, and bring no fruit to maturity" (Luke 8:14). They have ignored the fact that pleasing self cannot lead to spiritual growth and Christlikeness. "We then who are strong ought to bear with the scruples of the weak, and not to please ourselves . . . For even Christ did not please Himself" (Romans 15:1, 3). Others live in carnal bondage of human opinions. Their consistent priority is to please people. This was part of King Saul's downfall. "Then Saul said to Samuel, 'I have sinned, for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice' " (1Samuel 15:24). We cannot aim to please man and still serve GOD. "Do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a servant of Christ" (Galatians 1:10). Here Paul blends Christ with GOD as being One for that is exactly Who they are, they are One. For this is the answer of the Lord's Prayer of John 17.

Living to please GOD, or God if that is what you require, is what we were created for. This can never happen apart from His faith, in receptivity, actively at work within us, as a law works. "Without faith it is impossible to please Him." Coming to the LORD in true biblical faith begins with a conviction that GOD exists. "For he who comes to GOD must believe that HE is." Additionally, God-pleasing faith eagerly anticipates the LORD's gracious response to all who truly seek Him. "He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Although there are many blessings that result from pursuing the Lord, the ultimate reward is GOD Himself. GOD, as LORD told this to Abraham. "After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, 'Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.'" (Genesis 15:1)


Knowledge's, Seven Great Verities that May be known by the Believer,


Job 19:23-29 with Isaiah 50:4-11 "Oh that my words were written! Oh that they were inscribed in a book! Oh that with an iron pen and lead they were engraved in the rock [of mans heart] forever! For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will stand upon the earth [again]. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet from my flesh I shall see GOD, Whom I shall see for myself [HE is on my side], and my eyes shall behold, and not another. My heart faints within [my loins] me! If you say, 'How we will pursue Him!' and, 'The root of the matter is found in Him,' be afraid of the sword, for wrath brings the punishment of the sword, that you may know there is a judgment."

Isaiah 50:4 "The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning He awakens; HE awakens my ear to hear as those who are taught. The LORD GOD has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious; I turned not backward. I gave my back to those who strike, and my cheeks to those who pull out the beard; I hid not my face from disgrace and spitting. But the LORD GOD helps me; therefore I have not been disgraced; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame. He Who vindicates, vindicated me as HE is near. Who will contend with me? Let us stand up together. Who is my adversary? Let him come near to me. Behold, the LORD GOD helps me; who will declare me guilty? Behold, all of them will wear out like a garment; the moth will eat them up.  Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the voice of his servant? Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the LORD and rely on His GOD. Behold, all you who kindle a fire, who equip yourselves with burning torches! Walk by the light of your fire, and by the torches that you have kindled! This you have from My hand: you shall lie down in torment."

John 4:39-42 "Now it was that many Samaritans from the town believed in Him because of the woman's testimony, "He told me all that I ever did." So when the Samaritans came to Him, they asked Him to stay with them, and He stayed there two days.  And many more believed because of His word. They said to the woman, "It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this is indeed the Savior of the world."

 
Romans 8:28-30 "We know that for those who love GOD all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom HE foreknew HE also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, in order that He might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom HE predestined HE also called, and those whom HE called HE also justified, and those whom HE justified HE also glorified."

2Corinthians 5:1 "For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from GOD, a house (a new body) not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly dwelling, if indeed by putting it on we may not be found naked. For while we are still in this tent, we groan, being burdened—not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by Life.  He who has prepared us for this very thing is GOD, Who has given us the (His) Spirit as a guarantee."


2Timothy 2:8-14 "Remember Jesus Christ, risen from the dead, the offspring of David, as preached in my gospel, for which I am suffering, bound with chains as a criminal. For the word of GOD is not bound! Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. The saying is trustworthy, for: If we have died with Him, we will also live with Him; if we endure, we will also reign with Him; if we deny Him, He also will deny us; if we are faithless, He remains faithful— for He cannot deny Himself. Remind them of these things, and charge them before GOD not to quarrel about words, which does no good, but only ruins the hearers."


1John 3:1-3 "See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of GOD; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it does not know Him. Beloved, we are GOD's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when HE appears we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him as HE is. And everyone who thus hopes in Him purifies himself as He is pure."


1John 3:13 "Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you. We know that we have passed out of death into Life, because we love the brothers. Whoever does not love abides in death. Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. By this we know love, that He laid down His life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth. By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before Him; for whenever our heart condemns us, GOD is greater than our heart, and HE knows everything. Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before GOD; and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do what pleases Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment