Thursday, August 16, 2018

Continuing with the saga of The Secret of GOD part 2

In our last post we look at what in most cases is an external teaching of man by his relginionists as a means of keep people under the control and in subjection to the worlds churches and its many divisions as a house divided built on shifting sands of denominationalism, as spoken of in the OT and Revelation 17 and 18 as the Harlot. Today I will also draw from a teaching that goes with the one used yesterday and I will treat it in the same fashion as I did yesterday, keeping in mind that today all things are in the consistent NOW of Faith IS.

More on the Promise of Freedom in Christ

"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed... How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation. (John 8:36 and Hebrews 2:3)"

"By the promise of God, true spiritual liberation is available in Jesus Christ. "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." If this saving work of the Lord is neglected there is no rescue from the devastating consequences of sin and self. "How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation." As we previously noted, this delivering grace of God is so great that it not only provides a rescue "from," but it also supplies a rescue "unto."

This great salvation, which is experienced by coming to Jesus in humble faith, includes a setting free from innate sin unto imputed righteousness. "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him" (2Corinthians 5:21). This great salvation in Christ includes deliverance from the kingdom of darkness unto the kingdom of light. "Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of His love" (Colossians 1:12-13). This great salvation also includes liberation from enmity toward God unto friendship with God. "When we were enemies we were reconciled (turned from enemies into friends) through the death of His Son" (Colossians 1:21). This great salvation also includes deliverance from alienation from God unto union with Him. "And you, who once were alienated... For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection" (Colossians 1:21 and Romans 6:5). This great salvation also includes liberation from our own weakness unto God's mighty power. "And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong" (2Corinthians 12:9-10). Lastly, this great salvation includes a rescuing from a self-produced life unto Christ living in us. "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20)."

Now for the edited version of the above.

"The Promise of Freedom in Christ"

(Jesus is speaking) "'Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed'... How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation.  (John 8:36 and Hebrews 2:3)

By the promise of GOD, true spiritual liberation is available in Jesus Christ. "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." If this saving work of the Lord is neglected there is no rescue from the devastating consequences of sin and self. "How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation." As we previously noted, this delivering grace of GOD is so great that it not only provides a rescue "from," but it also supplies a rescue "unto."

This great salvation, which is experienced by coming through Jesus in humble faith, includes a setting free from innate sin unto imputed righteousness. "For He made Him Who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of GOD in Him" (2Corinthians 5:15 of 11-15, 21 of 20-6:10). This great salvation is Christ in us which includes deliverance from the kingdom of darkness unto the kingdom of light. "Giving thanks to the Father Who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. HE has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of His love" (Colossians 1:12-13 of 9-14). This great salvation also includes liberation from enmity toward GOD unto a inner friendship with GOD. "When we were enemies we were reconciled (turned from enemies into friends) through the death of His Son" (Colossians 1:21 of 21-23). This great salvation also includes deliverance from our former alienation from GOD unto union with Him. "And you, who once were alienated... For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection" (Colossians 1:21 of 21-23 and Romans 6:5 of 1-7). This great salvation also includes liberation from our own weakness into GOD's mighty power. "And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong" (2Corinthians 12:9-10 of 1-10). Lastly, this great salvation includes a rescuing from a self-produced life unto Christ living in us. "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me" (Galatians 2:20 of 15-21).


There is a lot that I want to cover but I am limited by both time and space. For the LORD spoke to me this morning about His Revelation within me, HE showed me who the Word works within us to transform our minds from that of the world with limited knowledge and sight of distorted perception to being clear and concise, as known in Genesis 2. All I can say is Thank You LORD for Your Salvation and Grace at work within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment