Saturday, August 11, 2018

The Secret of GOD

Within our last blog post was it's own appointed end of that side of GOD's Revelation to man or to Humanity just as Jesus was the appointed end to Judaism and all other forms and types of religion. As seen in Daniel Webster's Dictionary's definition of the word "religion." I in idol talking with my wife yesterday after posting of the blog on Face book said that I thought that I had finished my assignment and work. No sooner had these words come out of my mouth than the LORD began to show me even more of His finished word and workings. When HE showed three words, which are free, freedom and liberty. Then in the cool hours of this morning while we were walking as two in agreement, HE was talking, He showed me even more. The Harlot of the worlds religion to be exact, she looked like a very large robotic dark mechanical figure made up as a shinny thing, this beast looked hideous to the max, it was power by all the abominations of mans fantasies and vain imaginations. On her were all the names of the worlds religions, evil government and financial kingdoms and vial words and mystery names. The sight of her woke me up and so here I am before the vision passes away. There are two types of churches in the world, one that belongs to the Harlot and one that is Christ's. The problem lays in which one is which as that requires discernment which sadly lacks within many souls, it requires our being empowered to discern, requires the Spirit of GOD within man. Of which many preach against or use a scheme of satan's cunning to falsify.

The word free is located within 88 verses of OT and NT scripture, while freedom is in only 9 breaks down with 1 in OT and 8 in the NT, while liberty has 12 passages evenly divided between both the OT and the NT. That is until I place them within the KJV+ then the landscape changes with liberty then having 25 verses and 27 matches 8 in in the OT and 17 in the NT, while freedom now has only two between the OT and the NT, and free now has 58 verses and 59 matches of 27 verses in the OT and 31 in the NT. For today's purpose I will begin with civil liberty and then move into the spiritual reality of our liberty.

Liberty,

First some general references to, these dealing with civil,

The Year of Jubilee
Leviticus 25:10 of 8-12 "You shall count seven weeks of years, seven times seven years, so that the time of the seven weeks of years shall give you forty-nine years. Then you shall sound the loud trumpet on the tenth day of the seventh month. On the Day of Atonement (the day of Crucifixion of Jesus) you shall sound the trumpet (while darkness covered the land of Israel, while the LORD of Glory hung on the tree) throughout all your land. And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year (about the time of Peter and Paul's death), and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you, when each of you shall return to his property and each of you shall return to his clan. That fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you; in it you shall neither sow nor reap what grows of itself nor gather the grapes from the undressed vines. For it is a jubilee. It shall be holy to you. You may eat the produce of the field."

For to Us a Child Is Born
Isaiah 9:4 of 1-7 "But there will be no gloom for her who was in anguish. In the former time He brought into contempt the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the latter time He has made glorious the way of the sea, the land beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the nations. The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light (Matthew 4:16, Luke 1:79; Ephesians 5:8) those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on (within) them has light shone (John 1). You have multiplied (increased) the nation; You have increased its joy; they rejoice before You as with joy at the harvest, as they are glad when they divide the spoil. For the yoke of His burden, and the staff for His shoulder, the rod of His oppressor, You have broken (religions hold) as on the day of Midian (a son of Abraham H4080, from the base of 4060: discord, strife). For every boot of the tramping warrior in battle tumult and every garment rolled in blood will be burned as fuel for the fire. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over His kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this."

Isaiah 10:27 of 24-27 "Therefore thus says the LORD God of hosts: 'O My people, who dwell in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrians when they strike with the rod and lift up their staff against you as the Egyptians did. For in a very little while My fury will come to an end, and My anger will be directed to their destruction. And the LORD of hosts will wield against them a whip, as when HE struck Midian at the rock of Oreb. And His staff will be over the sea, and HE will lift it as HE did in Egypt. And in that day His burden will depart from your shoulder, and His yoke from your neck; and the yoke will be broken because of the fat."

Isaiah 14:25 of 24-27 "The LORD of hosts has sworn: 'As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand, that I will break the Assyrian (the second son of Shem, H804, base of  H833: to move foreword) in My land, and on My mountains trample him underfoot; and his yoke shall depart from them, and his burden from their shoulder.' This is the purpose that is purposed concerning the whole earth, and this is the hand that is stretched out over all the nations. For the LORD of hosts has purposed, and who will annul it? His hand is stretched out, and who will turn it back?"

Jeremiah 34:8 of 8-11 "The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, after King Zedekiah had made a covenant with all the people in Jerusalem to make a proclamation of liberty to them, that everyone should set free his Hebrew slaves, male and female, so that no one should enslave a Jew, his brother. And they obeyed, all the officials and all the people who had entered into the covenant that everyone would set free his slave, male or female, so that they would not be enslaved again. They obeyed and set them free. But afterward they turned around and took back the male and female slaves they had set free, and brought them into subjection as slaves."

Live as You Are Called
1Corinthians 7:21 of 17-20, 21-24 "Only let each person lead the life that the LORD has assigned to him, and to which GOD has called him. This is my rule in all the churches. Was anyone at the time of his call already circumcised? Let him not seek to remove the marks of circumcision. Was anyone at the time of his call uncircumcised? Let him not seek circumcision. For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the commandments of GOD. Each one should remain in the condition in which he was called.
Were you a bondservant when called? Do not be concerned about it. (But if you can gain your freedom, avail yourself of the opportunity.) For he who was called in the LORD as a bondservant is a freedman of the LORD. Likewise he who was free when called is a bondservant of Christ. You were bought with a price; do not become bondservants of men. So, brothers, in whatever condition each was called, there let him remain with God."


Spiritual Liberty, a make of this dispensation of Grace:
(Isaiah 42:7 of 5-9 "Thus says GOD, the LORD, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it: 'I am the LORD; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations, to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness. I am the LORD; that is My name; My glory I give to no other, nor My praise to carved idols. Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.")

The Mission of Christ to be Proclaimed,

The Year of the Lord's Favor
Isaiah 61:1 of 1-3; Luke 4:18 of 16-30 "The Spirit of the LORD God is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; HE has sent me (Deuteronomy 18:15-22) to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty (H1865, A generation is one revolution of the family line. The Hebraic understanding of order is the continual cyclical process of life and death or renewal and destruction.) to the captives, and the opening of the prison (by the restoration of sight) to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of vengeance of our GOD; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion— to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that HE may be glorified."

Jesus Rejected at Nazareth
Luke 4:18-19 of 14-15, 16-30 "Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and a report about Him went out through all the surrounding country. And He taught in their synagogues, being glorified by all.
Jesus came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as was His custom, He went to the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and He stood up to read. And the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was given to him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where it was written (Isaiah 61:1-2), "The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because HE has anointed (made Me Christ) Me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent Me (Deuteronomy 18:15-22) to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor." When He finished He rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them, 'Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.' And all spoke well of Him and marveled at the gracious words that were coming from His mouth. And they said, "Is not this Joseph's son?" And He said to them, 'Doubtless you will quote to Me this proverb, 'Physician, heal yourself.' What we have heard you did at Capernaum, do here in your hometown as well." And He said, "Truly, I say to you, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown. But in truth, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were shut up three years and six months, and a great famine came over all the land, and Elijah was sent to none of them but only to Zarephath, in the land of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow. And there were many lepers in Israel in the time of the prophet Elisha, and none of them was cleansed, but only Naaman the Syrian.' When they heard these things, all in the synagogue were filled with wrath. And they rose up and drove Him out of the town and brought Him to the brow of the hill on which their town was built, so that they could throw Him down the cliff. But passing through their midst, He went away."

The Truth the Instrumentality,

The Truth Will Set You Free
John 8:32 of 31-33; Romans 6:18 of 15-19 "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed Him, 'If you abide in My word, you are truly My disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.' They answered Him, "We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, 'You will become free?'"

Slaves to Righteousness
Rom 6:18 of 15-19 "What then? Are we to sin because we are not under (referencing Mosaic? or is it the law of life and love, G3551* Thayer's, that of Christ: the law demanding faith, the moral instruction given by Christ, especially the precept concerning love) law but under grace? By no means! Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to GOD, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you are committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification."

A new Law of Life Sets Free,
(Now because this beings with a "therefore" in 8:1, we have to see what the therefore is therefore. But where to begin? To do this we must look at Paul's inner strife as he explains it in chapter 7 beginning at verse 7-12, 13, 14-20, 21-8:2 of 1-8)

The Law and Sin
Romans 7:7-12, 13, 14-20, 21-8:2 of 1-8 "What then shall we say? That the Law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the Law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the Law had not said, "You shall not covet." But sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, produced in me all kinds of covetousness. For apart from the law, sin lies dead. I was once alive apart from the law (the law of life*), but when the commandment came, sin became alive and I died. The very commandment (law*) that promised life proved to be death to me. For sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, deceived me and through it killed me. So the law* is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good.
Did that which is good, then, bring death to me? By no means! It was sin, producing death in me through what is good, in order that sin might be shown to be sin, and through the commandment might become sinful beyond measure.
For we know that the law* is spiritual, but I am of the flesh, sold under sin. For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. Now if I do what I do not want, I agree with the Law, that it is good. So now it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells within me. For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh. For I have the desire to do what is right, but not the ability to carry it out. For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells within me.
So I find it to be a principle that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand. For I delight in the law of (life in) GOD, in my inner being, but I see in my members another Law waging war against this law of my mind and making me captive to the Law (the external Law of Moses that made no room for reconciliation) of sin that dwells in my members. Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to GOD through Jesus Christ our LORD! So then, I myself serve the law of GOD with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the Law of sin. There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For GOD has done what the (Mosaic) Law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, HE condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law (of spiritual life) might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh (external things of worldliness and earthiness), but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile (enmity) to GOD, for it does not submit to GOD's law; indeed, it cannot. Those who are in the flesh cannot please GOD."

The Bondage of sin Broken,

Romans 8:21 of 18-25, 26-27 "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed in us. For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of GOD. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of GOD. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. And HE Who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of GOD."

The Presence of the "Spirit" Secures,

2Corithians 3:17 of 12-18; Galatians 2:4 of 1-10 "Since we have such a hope, we are very bold, not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face so that the Israelites might not gaze at the outcome of what was being brought to an end. For their minds were hardened. For to this very day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away. Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts. But when one turns to the LORD, the veil is removed. Now the LORD is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is freedom. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the LORD are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the LORD Who is the Spirit."

Galatians 2:4 of 1-10 "Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along with me. I went up because of a revelation and set before them (though privately before those who seemed influential) the gospel that I proclaim among the Gentiles, in order to make sure I was not running or had not run in vain. For even Titus, who was with me, was not forced to be circumcised, though he was a Greek. Yet because of false brothers secretly brought in—who slipped in to spy out our freedom that we have in Christ Jesus, so that they might bring us into slavery— to them we did not yield in submission even for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might be preserved for you. And from those who seemed to be influential (what they were makes no difference to me; GOD shows no partiality)—those, I say, who seemed influential added nothing to me. On the contrary, when they saw that I had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been entrusted with the gospel to the circumcised (for HE Who worked through Peter for his apostolic ministry to the circumcised worked also through me for mine to the Gentiles), and when James and Cephas and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given to me, they gave the right hand of fellowship to Barnabas and me, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. Only, they asked us to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do."

Warnings against the Abuse of our liberty,

1Corinthians 8:9 of 7-13 "However, not all possess this knowledge. But some, through former association with idols, eat food as really offered to an idol, and their conscience, being weak, is defiled. Food will not commend us to GOD. We are no worse off if we do not eat, and no better off if we do. But take care that this right of yours does not somehow become a stumbling block to the weak. For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eating in an idol's temple, will he not be encouraged, if his conscience is weak, to eat food offered to idols? And so by your knowledge this weak person is destroyed, the brother for whom Christ died. Thus, sinning against your brothers and wounding their conscience when it is weak, you sin against Christ. Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble."

Galatians 5:13 of 13-15 "For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For the whole law (of life) is fulfilled in one word: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." For if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another."

1Peter 2:16 of 13-17 "Be subject for the LORD's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent through Him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of GOD, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear (Strong's G5399, Thayer's definition, to reverence, venerate, to treat with deference or reverential obedience) GOD. Honor the emperor."

No comments:

Post a Comment