Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Post, The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, Things Now Spiritual cont'd again part 2

Our calling out from among them, we can be likened to the calling out of father Abraham because it is in his faith that we now stand. That said I will again look at our subject passage of 2Corinthians 6:11-7:4 which can be broke down into paragraphs like this 6:11-13, 14-7:1, 2-4. Here is how it reads:

"We have spoken freely to you, Corinthians; our heart is wide open. You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted in your own affections. In return (I speak as to children) widen your hearts also.

The Temple of the Living God

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of GOD with idols? For we are the temple of the living GOD; as GOD said (in Exodus 29:45 of 38-46; Leviticus 26:12 of 1-13; Jeremiah 31:1; Ezekiel 37:27 of 24-28; Exodus 25:8 of 1-9; Revelation 2:1), 'I will make My dwelling in them and walk among them, and I will be their GOD, and they shall be My people. (Isaiah 52:11 of 11-12; Revelation 18:4 of 4-8) Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the LORD, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you, (2Samuel 7:14 of 4-17; 1Chronicles 17:13 of 3-15; Isaiah 43:6 of 1-7; Hosea 1:10 of 10-11) and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me, says the LORD Almighty.' Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of (reverence as to one's husband, even) GOD.
Make room in your hearts for us. We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have taken advantage of no one. I do not say this to condemn you, for I said before that you are in our hearts, to die together and to live together. I am acting with great boldness toward you; I have great pride in you; I am filled with comfort. In all our affliction, I am overflowing with joy."

Now we have set the stage for our look at words like religion, restraint, and crooked. All having to do with the Jewish religion and in deed the deception and delusion set upon all unbelieving humanity. As we deal with verses 14-16 and then 17-18 as found above. For these are our promises of greatest concern, as we attempted to uncover the reverse or other side of them in Revelation 17-18, and verses 4-8 of chapter 18, within the last subject areas and parts of 2-4. Now one such passage is found in Job 18 as it deals with punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment