Friday, August 3, 2018

Post, The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 4m, Judgments

Now we have come to where the rubber meets the road, if you will. As we begin our look at the wicked and spiritually wicked of the Bible as revealed in those spoken of throughout it's long history of governing mankind both inwardly and outwardly, yes that is right the word governs us whether we accept it or not. For GOD is the true and living Word and those who accept Him as HE Is are filled with His Divine Being just as the second Adam was and then His disciples and Paul and his became One Body within GOD. For this is the good new of the Gospel message of the ages. There remains three ares of subject matter that concerns me now in this section and they are: spiritual castaways, wicked forsaken, and the wicked rejected as they line up with the body of Revelation 17-18 and our targeted verses of 4-8 of chapter 18. Now some place along the line I want to take a look at the second coming of Jesus or is it the Christ one?

Spiritual Castaways,

Matthew 8:12 of 5-13 "When Jesus entered Capernaum, a centurion came forward to Him, appealing to Him, saying, "Lord, my servant is lying paralyzed at home, suffering terribly." And He said to him, 'I will come and heal him.' But to this the centurion replied, "Lord, I am not worthy to have You come under my roof, but only say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I too am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. And I say to one, "Go," and he goes, and to another, "Come," and he comes, and to my servant, "Do this," and he does it." When Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who followed Him, 'Truly, I tell you, with no one in Israel have I found such faith. I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' And to the centurion Jesus said, 'Go; let it be done for you as you have believed.' And the servant was healed at that very moment."


Matthew 22:13 of 11-14 (Jesus is speaking) "'But when the king came in to look at the guests, he saw there a man who had no wedding garment. And he said to him, "Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment?" And he was speechless. Then the king said to the attendants, "Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." For many are called, but few are chosen.'"


Matthew 25:30 of 29-30 (Jesus is speaking) "'For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'"


John 15:6 of 1-11 (Jesus is speaking) "'I Am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit HE takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit HE prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. For I Am the Vine; you are [the] My branches. Whoever abides in Me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be My disciples. As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.'"


1Corinthians 9:27 of 24-27 "Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air. But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."  


The Rejected of, by GOD,

1Samuel 15:23 of 20-23 "Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have obeyed the voice of the LORD. I have gone on the mission on which the LORD sent me. I have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and I have devoted the Amalekites to destruction. But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the best of the things devoted to destruction, to sacrifice to the LORD your God in Gilgal." To this Samuel said, "Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to listen than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of divination, and presumption is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, HE has also rejected you from being king."


2Kings 17:20 of 19-20 "Judah also did not keep the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the customs that Israel had introduced. And the LORD rejected all the descendants of Israel and afflicted them and gave them into the hand of plunderers, until HE had cast them out of His sight."


Matthew 25:12 of 1-13 (Jesus is speaking) "'Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish (those who preach against the baptism of the Holy Spirit), and five were wise. For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil (the anointing or the Messiah's Spirit, given by the Holy Spirit) with them, but the wise took flasks (the Holy Spirit the source of the anointing or Messiah) of oil with their lamps. As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. But at midnight there was a cry, "Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him." Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, "Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out." But the wise answered, saying, "Since there will not be enough for us and for you, go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves." And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, "Lord, lord, open to us." But he answered, "Truly, I say to you, I do not know you." Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.'"


Luke 13:27 of 22-30 "Jesus went on His way through towns and villages, teaching and journeying toward Jerusalem. And someone said to Him, "Lord, will those who are saved be few?" To this He said to them, 'Strive to enter through the narrow (the law of life, G2198, G2222) door. For many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. When once the Master of the house has risen and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, "Lord, open to us," then HE will answer you, 'I do not know where you come from.' Then you will begin to say, "We ate and drank in your presence, and you taught in our streets." But HE will say, 'I tell you, I do not know where you come from. Depart from Me, all you workers of evil!' In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of GOD but you yourselves cast out. And people will come from east and west, and from north and south, and recline at table in the kingdom of GOD. And behold, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last.'"


Hebrews 12:17 of 3-11, 12-13, 14-17 "Consider Him Who endured from sinners such hostility against Himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted. In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons? (Job 5:17 of 17-27; Proverbs 3:11 of 1-12) "My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the LORD, nor be weary when reproved by Him. (Proverbs 3:12of 1-12; Psalm 119:75 of 73-80) For the LORD disciplines the one HE loves, and chastises every son whom HE receives." It is for discipline that you have to endure. GOD is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Besides this, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us and we respected them. Shall we not much more be subject to the Father of spirits and live? For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but HE disciplines us for our good, that we may share His Holiness. For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Therefore lift your drooping hands and strengthen your weak knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be put out of joint but rather be healed.
Strive for peace with everyone, and for the Holiness without which no one will see the LORD. See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of GOD; that no "root of bitterness" springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled; that no one is sexually immoral or unholy like Esau, who sold his birthright for a single meal. For you know that afterward, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no chance to repent, though he sought it with tears."

No comments:

Post a Comment