Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Post, The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, Things Now Spiritual cont'd again part 3

So now what is the great secret of GOD that this worlds churches and mans false religion is hiding from uninformed man? And why would so many be willing to come to the end of their days to keep this a secret? Or why would any pastor, teacher, preacher, evangelist or elder of any church denomination hold this back from anyone it beyond me. For an answer to these and many more such questions I want to share what another walker of Abraham's faith has to say about these and the many more.

Shared by Dave Carringer a friend and brother on Face book.
"A few years ago I began a journey. I didn’t set out looking for it... the journey came looking for me. It was like a light came on in a room I didn’t know existed, and as I explored this room I saw things almost too good to be true. From there, a new light came on in another room filled with amazing things, and then another room... and another room after that.

What I saw as these lights came on was more beautiful than anything I had known in the past. A couple times I paused briefly to look back, realizing how far I was moving away from what many had warned me was the only ‘safe ground’ to be on. But deep inside I knew it was already too late. At least where I was now was real. Here, questions weren’t only allowed; they were encouraged... and I was finding answers that actually made sense! There was freedom to move in fresh, new, wide open spaces where Love was the backdrop of everything I felt and saw. This wasn’t some story I was reading; it was my own LIVING experience that was so vibrantly tangible! I was no longer stretching upward to grasp the divine, only to graze it now and then with my fingertips... but everything in my midst became holy to me; not only to be seen and felt and tasted... but flowing out of me in connection with everything else around me as One... and it was far more exciting and Life-giving than anything I had ever known in the past.

I had crossed a point of no return, where that which I’d searched diligently to grasp ‘back there’... had nothing to compare with all that now ran from every side to encounter me. The further I moved from traditions I was told I ‘must’ take part in, I began to see what a deep groove of fear based tunnel-vision I had been entrenched in. I never intended to offend anyone with this new and amazing Life of truth and reality that was engulfing me... and yet some became offended that I would even consider venturing away from the pack. I soon began to realize I was learning more about the kingdom of Love from some of the very ones I’d been warned to stay away from... than I had from those who had issued the warnings.

I now know I could never go back... and think “why would a man in his ‘right mind’ ever want to?” I couldn’t see it from there in the groove, but once I got out, everything became much clearer. I can see it now; Fear is the darkest blindfold man could ever wear... and remains the most effective tool in herding alienated minds to keep them under religious control. Where there is any tone of fear, ultimatums, torment or conditions that exist... you can be assured it doesn’t come from Love; for there is no fear in Love... even if it comes dressed up in its Sunday best.

So don’t be afraid to venture off from pack mentality. Just because it runs in a herd... doesn’t make it right. When the blindfold falls away (and it will) you’ll be able to see... this amazing journey of life is SO worth it all, and you’ll never stop being thankful for those first few steps you took to allow the Truth & Reality of heaven to move you forward... into the freedom you were created to enjoy all along.

We can all find scriptures penned by other men in the past that ‘seem’ to say whatever we want them to in order to prove what is stored up in our heart today. Therefore, what we preach and outwardly exhibit to others around us is the *overflow of OUR heart... and not necessarily God’s. The overflow of the Father’s heart was revealed in the actions of Jesus, who said no one had seen or known the Father but Him.

May we live and teach from this same mind of Christ revealing the Father’s heart in word and deed, that others may see the same Love in us that He showed to all. So if I can’t say it or do it as a humble servant who esteems all men as treasure in earthen vessels... then I shouldn’t be doing it at all. Oh how this world will change before our eyes when we let this mind be revealed in us which was in Christ our LORD.

As Paul’s life-changing revelation becomes such a present day reality in our lives that we understand the why, when, how, and ‘now’ of it... everything in our vision changes. As more people begin to ‘see’ through these eyes... the sooner the sons & daughters of God who rise up with it will heal the landscape of this earth and everything in it until it becomes what the Father designed it to look like from the beginning. “I can no longer regard anyone merely by the flesh... for each one carries the treasure of God withIN their earthen vessel.” All creation is up on its tip-toes waiting...
Can you ‘see’ it???"

Over these nine years of doing this blog I in the beginning did not know what end I was coming to, all that I knew. Was that I was answering the question asked of me on August 14th of 2007 when I heard this, 'Are you ready to take My yoke upon you and learn of Me?' To which I answered Yes LORD!

So today I want to look at "religion" as a separate word, because of how it is slung around to cover everything of a Divine and spiritual nature. Again, because for me and others like me who have put on father Abraham's shoes we now walk by Christ's faith having our minds restored to that of a Genesis 2 being, as a Christ one. No longer a religious one but rather one with GOD the Father in spirit, sold out to Him Who was the head of Jesus, so is HE the head and heart of me and indeed of us. For it is His Life, Love, and Light that is my, our path of life, the law. Not religions many customs, traditions, rites, rituals, and holidays all of which are today deceptions of mans past and a need for them within his fallen state played upon by the spirit of slumber and delusion given by GOD to the rebellious soul be they Hebrews / Jews or gentiles long ago. Because what happened to the Hebrews / Jews happened to the gentile world also as there is no partiality with GOD. But before looking into religion, I want to look at Job 18 for within it we find something of interest to us. Keep in mind that Bildad is giving answer to Jobs discourse of 17 in his lamenting of his plite.

Job 18:5-9 of 1-21 "Then Bildad the Shuhite answered and said: "How long will you hunt for words? Consider, and then we will speak. Why are we counted as cattle? Why are we stupid in your sight? You who tear yourself in your anger, shall the earth be forsaken for you, or the rock be removed out of its place? "Indeed, the light of the wicked is put out, and the flame of his fire does not shine. The light is dark in his tent, and his lamp above him is put out. His strong steps are shortened, and his own schemes throw him down. For he is cast into a net by his own feet, and he walks on its mesh. A trap seizes him by the heel; a snare lays hold of him. A rope is hidden for him in the ground, a trap for him in the path. Terrors frighten him on every side, and chase him at his heels. His strength is famished, and calamity is ready for his stumbling. It consumes the parts of his skin; the firstborn of death consumes his limbs. He is torn from the tent in which he trusted and is brought to the king of terrors. In his tent dwells that which is none of his; sulfur is scattered over his habitation. His roots dry up beneath, and his branches wither above. His memory perishes from the earth, and he has no name in the street. He is thrust from light into darkness, and driven out of the world. He has no posterity or progeny among his people, and no survivor where he used to live. They of the west are appalled at his day, and horror seizes them of the east. Surely such are the dwellings of the unrighteous, such is the place of him who knows not GOD."

Guess that I will look at religion in my next blog post, the LORD willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment