Monday, November 12, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 7.9 the renewed mind.

We are continuing with John's synoptic gospel chapter 6 and verse 16 where Jesus shows His Mastery over the weather, just as GOD spoke to spiritual man as recorded in Genesis 1:26-27, before the earth's foundation was ever laid. This is also picked up by Matthew in 14:22-27 and Mark in 6:45-52. Then comes His revealing of Himself to be the bread of life which we all require to sustain us in His Grace and Truth in our kingdom life of one-ness as an I am-ness with GOD and the ascended LORD seated at the right hand of all authority of spiritual power as we grow in His knowledge, wisdom and gifts.


John 6:16-21 "And when even was now come, his disciples went down unto the sea, and entered into a ship, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was now dark, and Jesus was not come to them. And the sea arose by reason of a great wind that blew. So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid. But he saith unto them, 'It is I; be not afraid.' Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went." (KJV)

John 6:16-21 "When evening came, his disciples went down to the sea, got into a boat, and started across the sea to Capernaum. It was now dark, and Jesus had not yet come to them. The sea became rough because a strong wind was blowing. When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and coming near the boat, and they were frightened. But he said to them, 'It is I; do not be afraid.' Then they were glad to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land to which they were going." (ESV)

John 6:16-21 "In the evening his disciples went down to the sea; they were hoping that Jesus would join them and waited until dark but then finally embarked the ship and proceeded to sail across to Capernaum. En-route a massive storm hit them with huge swells and strong gals. They were now about halfway across the six mile stretch of water, struggling with their oars against the winds and raging waters when they suddenly noticed Jesus coming towards them, walking on the stormy seas! They were horrified! He spoke to them and said, 'Here I am - you have no reason to fear! (Aramaic: ἐγώ εἰμί μή φοβέω; now the Greek: egō eimi mē phobeō - His I am-ness is closer to you than any sense you could ever have of his absence!) They were very happy to take him on board and then miraculously reached their destination in no time!" (The Mirror)


John 6:22-25 "The day following, when the people which stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was none other boat there, save that one whereinto his disciples were entered, and that Jesus went not with his disciples into the boat, but that his disciples were gone away alone; (Howbeit there came other boats from Tiberias nigh unto the place where they did eat bread, after that the Lord had given thanks:) When the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, neither his disciples, they also took shipping, and came to Capernaum, seeking for Jesus. And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, when camest thou hither?" (KJV)

John 6:22-25 "On the next day the crowd that remained on the other side of the sea saw that there had been only one boat there, and that Jesus had not entered the boat with his disciples, but that his disciples had gone away alone. Other boats from Tiberias came near the place where they had eaten the bread after the Lord had given thanks. So when the crowd saw that Jesus was not there, nor his disciples, they themselves got into the boats and went to Capernaum, seeking Jesus. When they found him on the other side of the sea, they said to him, "Rabbi, when did you come here?" (ESV)

(This is but a filler so I will not do the Mirror here, for John 6:22-25 but will pick things up at verse 26.)

John 6:26-34 "Jesus answered them and said, 'Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled. Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.' Then said they unto him, "What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?" Jesus answered and said unto them, 'This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.' They said therefore unto him, "What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work? Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat." Then Jesus said unto them, 'Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.' Then said they unto him, "Lord, evermore give us this bread." (KJV)

John 6:26-34 "Jesus answered them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, you are seeking me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves. Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.' Then they said to him, "What must we do, to be doing the works of God?" Jesus answered them, 'This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.' So they said to him, "Then what sign do you do, that we may see and believe you? What work do you perform? Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written (in Exodus 16:4,15,21; Numbers 11:8) 'He gave them bread from heaven to eat.'" Jesus then said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.' They said to him, "Sir, give us this bread always." (ESV)

John 6:26-34 "Jesus responded with, 'Surely the reason why you are so drawn to me is not because of the signs you've seen, but the contentment you felt within you when you ate the bread. (The destiny of Jesus was not to merely engage people with the miraculous signs - as much as he desired to communicate the essence of his mission - which was to celebrate the incarnation! The bold exhibit of the image and likeness of our invisible Father in us in human form! Every meal is a celebration of this incarnation. In Luke's interview with the two followers on their way back to Emmaus, he finally records the climax of their encounter with the "stranger" when he broke bread and their eyes were opened and they recognized him! The revelation of the incarnation is the point, not another ten miracles!) Living from meal to meal can keep you busy - there is so much more to life than survival - toiling merely for that which perishes is such a waste! The life of the ages requires a different kind of labor! This labor is not the kind which rewards you for something you have done but blesses you with the gift from humanity's Son - this gift of sonship celebrates the authenic life which GOD the Father has endorsed from the beginning.' They immediately wanted the recipe! "Tell us then what we must do in order to accomplish GOD's work?" 'This is the work of GOD; your belief in the One whom he has sent!' (Even your ability to believe is GOD's work! Realizing your authentic sonship on exhibit in Jesus is GOD's gift to you and cannot be earned! How can your labor compete with what GOD's rest celebrates as complete!) "So Jesus, if it is your job to get us to believe, we need to see more signs! How do you compete with Moses? Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness - as it is written - He gave them bread from heaven to eat." (The rabbis quoted Psalm 72:16 to prove that the Messiah, when he comes, will outdo Moses with manna from heaven. 
Psalm 72:16 "There shall be a handful of corn in the earth upon the top of the mountains; the fruit thereof shall shake like the cedars of Lebanon: and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth. KJV [A handful of corn - five loaves here and in the following year's Passover Jesus' own body would be the bread broken on the mount of Golgotha!]
Dueteronomy 8:3 And he [1]treated you gently in the wilderness of your unbelief and fed your hunger there with manna, which you did not know, nor did your fathers know; that he might make you know that humanity does not live by the bread of their own labor, but that the life of our design hungers to be completely sustained by [2]that Word which proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD. [Some translations say, "[1]humbled you" but in 2Samuel 22:36 (Strong's H5414) the word נָתַן [1]Ahah is translated, "Thou hast [1]given me the shield of thy salvation, and thy [1]gentleness made me great."
The Hebrew word כֹּלKohl fromכָּלַל Kalal, often translated, "every" actually means the word in its most complete context = the INCARNATION!] He divorced them from that which does not satisfy! You freed us from our own slavery and led us gently like a Shepherd through the wilderness of our own unbelief and made know to us our authentic hunger not for the bread we labor for but for the word which mirrors our join-genesis and eternal oneness!) Jesus reminded them that it wasn't Moses who gave them the bread from heaven - 'My Father is the one who gives the real bread from heaven! For the bread from GOD that comes down from heaven is that which gives life to the entire world!' (Mankind is designed, not to define life by the bread-harvest of their own labor, but by daily feasting on every Word that proceeds from GOD's mouth, mirrored in its most complete language, the Incarnation. The Hebrew / Aramaic word translated, every, is the word, כֹּלKohl fromכָּלַל Kalal which means complete - thus, the word in its most complete context, which is the Incarnation, the Word that is face to face before GOD from before time was, is now made flesh, radiating the invisible Father's character and image in human form, as in a mirror! The incarnation is the global language of the Planet! Paul says in 2Corinthians 3:2-3 The living Epistle is known and read by all mankind in their mother-tongue language.) They said, "Oh Lord, this is the bread we crave! Give us this bread!" (The Mirror)


John 6:35-40 "And Jesus said unto them, 'I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.'" (KJV)

John 6:35-40 "Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.'" (ESV)

John 6:35-40, 41 "Jesus said, 'I am the bread of life! He that comes face to face with me shall never hunger and he who finds his faith resting in me shall never thirst! But even though you have seen me, you are not yet persuaded. (You might be happy with the healings and be entertained by the signs but still you fail to understand who I am! I'm not here to impress you with me! I'm here to persuade you about you! Your sonship is what I am all about! And the only way that I can persuade you about you is to take you with me into your death and darkness and overcome your fear and hell and birth you again into newness of life in my resurrection!) Everyone whom the Father has given me will come [1]face to face with me! And here, mirrored in me they will see that I am not the Judge! I will not cast anyone out! (The [1]preposition pros, is used here again as in John 1:1, towards; face to face.) For I have stepped down out of heaven, not to make a name for myself! I did not come to become a mere historic hero! I have come to communicate the resolve of him who sent me! (I am here to demonstrate to you how persuaded my Father is about you!) My Sender's desire is for me to resue every single individual - [1]this is his gift to me - that I will lode [2]no detail of humanity's original identity mirrored in me! My rescue mission will conclude in their joint-resurrection! This is the [3]completeness of time! (This is his gift to me, [1] ho dedoke moi.The phrase, [2]hina pan apoleso ex auto, meaning, that I should lose nothing out of it. In the conclusion / fullness of time - [3]te eschate hemera - This phrase occurs only in John - John 6:39, 40, 44, 54. See again John 4:23, The end of an era has arrived - the future is here! Whatever prophetic values were expressed in external devotional forms and rituals are now eclipsed in true spirit worship from within - face to face with the Father - acknowledging our genesis in him - this is his delight! The Father's desire is the worship more than the worship!) And this is the desire of my Father, that everyone who [1]sees the Son, through his eyes, and finds the conclusion of (eis) their persuasion in him, will resonate (echo) the life of the ages! And I will [2]raise him up in the [3]final day! (The word [1]theoreo, means to gaze attentively. Jesus speaks here of mankind's joint resurrection in his own resurrection as the final day! See Hosea 6:2 After two days he will revive us; [2]on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. The word [3]eschatos, means extreme; last in time or in space; the uttermost part, the final conclusion. What GOD said about 'you-manity' in their co-resurrection in Jesus, defines eschatology! Hebrews 1:1-3; Ephesians 2:5-6 and Revelation 20:5 on the First Resurrection.)
The religious Jews were no longer paying any attention - they were shocked and offended at the idea that he said he was the bread from heaven!"

In our next posting, the LORD willing, we will look at more of the words of the Jews, given before the word given to the disciples here in chapter 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment