Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 8.2 the renewed mind

In our last post we saw the "light of GOD" in Christ Jesus, where Christ is the wisdom of GOD the Father as first heard of in Genesis 2 when it states that GOD brought man to a place of naming all life forms. Shortly after forming man a body of dirt, made from mud and water and the breath of GOD's breathing into this clay substance His Spirit, "breath," of His Light and Life. Made in His image and likeness an "I am one being" with my Father. In absolute harmony and divine relationship. This is what man lost in Genesis 3 and what Jesus as the anointed Christ, mission was to restore within receptive humanity. Now still in John 8 we find that this Truth will set you free, and then the opposition or the party of great resistance. Here goes!


John 8:31-33, 34-38 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, 'If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' They answered him, "We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, 'Ye shall be made free?'"
Jesus answered them, 'Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.'" (KJV)

John 8:31-33, 34-38 "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, 'If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.' They answered him, "We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, 'You will become free?'"
Jesus answered them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you. I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.'" (ESV)

John 8:31-33, 34-38 "Jesus then said to those Jews who were believing in him, 'To take my word to its complete conclusion and then to abide in seamless union with its logic is to truly be my disciple. (Here, he is not referring to some future "red-letter-edition Bible" highlighting his "words;" Jesus is speaking about the Logos defining his "I-am-ness" [of the first Adams being], the face to face with GOD before time was being, then documented in prophetic language in ancient Scripture and now unveiled in incarnate human form, as in a mirror.) In this abiding you will fully know the truth about who you are and this knowing will be your freedom.' They answered him, "We are the seed of Abraham; we have never been anybody's slaves! Why do you suggest that we are not free?"
Jesus answered and said, 'I say to you with absolute certainty that everyone engaged in the distorted mindset of sin is slave to it!' (Sin is not about things you do or don't do - sin is missing out on sonship! Their failing to see Jesus as their Messiah, and him as the mirror image Redeemer of their true sonship, is their sin. Religion is enslaved to the fruit of the wrong tree. The sin-system is governed by the idea of justification by personal effort, performance and pretense; which is the typical fruit of the "I am-not-mindset" which Peter refers to as the futile ways we inherited from our fathers. 1Peter 1:18) The difference between the slave and the son is that the slave only works there; for the son, the father's house is home! With the freedom found in sonship there is [1]no pretense! (Free indeed! The word, [1]ontoos, indeed is the opposite to what is pretended.) I know you are the seed of Abraham, yet you are seeking opportunity to kill me because my word finds no [1]reonance in you! (The word χωρέω - chōreō - kho-reh'-o Strong's G5562, relates to a [1]chorus, harmony in song or dance; the word could also derive from χώρα - chōra - kho'-rah, Strong's G5561, which refers to space between limits.) I observed my Father's voice with close attention; this inspires my every expression. You hear a different father's voice and behave accordingly!'"

I would really like to look at what comes next, but at times I have carried things a bit to far and this could well be said of the next issue. Therefore I will hold it back until next time, the LORD willing. When we shall look into, "You Are of Your Father the Devil!"

No comments:

Post a Comment