Thursday, November 22, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 8.3 the renewed mind.

Still in John 8, now beginning at verse 39 where we find the Jewish leaders hung up on the old Abraham heritage, not see the significance of it. Being blinded by their own outward sin, of a distorted mindset, that only sees the worst of the world around them. Now I might say this, the term Christ or Messiah means, One Sent as the anointed.

John 8:44 of 39-47 "They answered and said to Jesus, "Abraham is our father." Jesus saith unto them, 'If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father.' Then said they to him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God." Jesus said unto them, 'If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.'" (KJV)

John 8:44 of 39-47 "They answered him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, 'If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are doing the (distorted, wrong mindset) works your father did.' They said to him, "We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God." Jesus said to them, 'If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.'" (ESV)

John 8:44 of 39-47 "They immediately responded with, "But Abraham is our father!" To which Jesus replied, 'If you were conceived by Abraham's faith, you would mirror his persuasion! (Jesus said in John 6:29 This is the work of GOD, your belief in the Christ the One that He sent!) But here you are, desiring to destroy me because I declare to you the truth which I heard from a place of intimate acquaintance (this is our own starting place once our eyes and ears are set right, we begin to see and hear what the Scriptures speak to us personally just as they did Jesus) with GOD; this certainly does not reflect Abraham's faith!  Your actions clearly show who your father is!' They said to him, "We are not conceived in fornication, God is our Father!" Jesus said, 'If you were convinced that GOD was your Father, you would love me. Look, here I am! I did not arrive here by my own doing; (neither did or do we) I proceeded from him who sent me! You do not understand my [1]language because you do not hear my logic! (My dialect seems foreign to you [this is also true of our's when speak as Jesus did] because you are not familiar with the Logic of GOD. You might be acquainted with the letter of the Law in Scripture but you are not acquainted with the Word! Look at John 5:39-40 and 8:31. The word [1]lalia means dialect or language.) You are the offspring of a [1]fallen mindset and you desire to prove its diabolic parenthood in your willingness to execute its cravings. This "cast down" mindset is what kills the [2]antropos since the beginning - [it violently opposes the idea of the image and likeness of GOD in human form.] The diabolos mindset cannot abide the truth. There is no connection with truth - lying is its [3]language; in fact, the diabolos is the father of lies! (The word, [1]diabolos, Devil, has two components, dia, because of or through, and ballo, to cast down; thus referring to the cast down condition humanity suffered in (Genesis 3) association with Adam's fall [from grace]. The word for the human species, male or female is anthropos, from ana, upwards, and tropos, manner of life; character; in like manner. Look at John 1:51, 2:25. The word [3]lalia, means dialect or language.) And here I am communicating that which is absolutely true but you are not at all convinced! Is there anyone among you who can prove me guilty of sin? So if I am telling you the truth, why would you not believe me? Whoever realizes their origin in GOD immediately recognizes the language of GOD; you do not make that connection since you don't realize your true origin in GOD!'" (The Mirror)

Now this should explain the difference of humanities beings, as those of the right, One with GOD having a right mindset and those of the left, those of a false mindset. Our next area is connected to this one and we will complete it, the LORD willing, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment