Tuesday, May 5, 2020

"The Secrets of GOD," as revealed by John in the Revealtion of Christ, chapter 19's hidden insights, part 3g of 4, with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Our subjects targeted area with this post and the next few is titled "The Great Supper of GOD." It is seen in verse 9 of chapter 19 where we'll pick it up.


The Great Supper of GOD:

Revelation 19:9, 17-18, "And he (the voice that come out of the Throne in verse 5) instructed me to record this in writing: "Oh, the [1]blessedness of the bliss which is the supreme celebration of the union of the ages! You have individually been [2]identified by name and invited to the Lamb's supper concluding in the ultimate wedding feast! This is the Great Finale in the [3]unveiling of GOD's word. (The word, [1, G3107] makarios, is usually translated blessed, it suggests a special intensity of delight, well off. It is another beatitude (makarioi) like that in Rev. 14:13 [the forth of seven books].

The verb [2] kekelemenoi is a Perfect Passive Participle of (G2564) kaleo, to identify by name, to surname. The Passive Participle describes a state that exists at the time coincident with that of the leading verb as a result of an action completed prior to the time of the main verb, [in previous verse] edothe from didomi, was given [v8] which is in the Aorist Passive Indicative. The Perfect Participle endorses the fact that this is a standing invitation! The word, [3, G228] alethinos, truthful, is from (G227) alethes; from the negative particle, (G1) a and (G2990) lauthano, to lie hidden, to be ignorant of, no longer concealing; Thus, that which is unveiled truth.

This is not a wedding where we are invited simply because we're a friend of a friend of the groom or the bride - or a distant second cousin to a relative of a relative on someone's mother's side! No! You're the Bride!!!! [Now back in the late 80's the LORD showed me in a dream/vision a large room, a banquet hall, filled with empty tables with their chairs, except where I alone was seated, an image of a man come out from behind a door, some distance from me carrying a tray full of goodness in the things on top of it, and he brought them to me, setting it before me on the table. For a long time now, I wondered what this meant, well here and with what follows below, and the above statement is my answer.] Mat. 26:26-29, "While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when He had given thanks, He broke it and gave it to His disciples, saying, 'Take and eat; This is My body.' Then He took a cup, and when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, 'Drink from it, all of you. This is My blood of the Covenant, which is poured out for the many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it a new with you in My Father's kingdom.'"

Hosea 2:19, "'And I will betroth you to Me for ever; I will betroth you to Me in righteousness (innocence) and in justice, in steadfast Agape, and in mercy (Lam. 3:22, Rom. 12:1-2).'" Isaiah 54:5, "For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is His name; And the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the GOD of the whole earth He is called."

The Prostitute becomes the Bride! Look at Hosea 1:2, "The LORD said to Hosea, 'Go, take to yourself a wife of whoredom and have children of whoredom.'" In Hosea 3:1, "After Gomer had left Hosea and was living in immorality, the LORD commanded Hosea to find her and buy her back!")

Revelation 19:17-18, "Then I saw another Shepherd-herald standing in the luminous light of the sun; With a loud voice he invited all the birds of the sky to flock together for the great supper of GOD. (Another symbolic reference to the Last [Final] Supper - the Lamb's flesh and blood introduces the New Covenant where every judgment is concluded and the Incarnate Word [Logos] is Now our feast - His flesh is our bread (rhema) indeed and becomes our flesh (humanity's covering) His blood is drink indeed and becomes our blood (death is suggested) - celebrated in every meal we have. His broken body pictures the broken body of the human race - "one died for all, therefore, all died!" of 2Corinthians 5:14.) Come feast on the flesh of all humanity! The flesh of kings and the flesh of the high ranking captains, the flesh of the mighty men, the flesh of the horses and their riders; All flesh, slave and free, both the prominent and the least." (This is reflected in Ezekiel 39:17, 20-21, "As for you, son of man, thus says the LORD GOD: 'Speak to the birds of every sort and to all beasts of the field, 'Assemble and come, gather from all sides to the sacrifice feast which I am preparing for you, a great sacrificial feast upon the mountains of Israel, and you shall eat flesh and drink blood....And you shall be filled at My table with horses and riders, with mighty men and all kinds of warriors,' says the LORD GOD. 'And I will set My glory among the Nations; And all the nations shall see My judgment which I have executed, and My hand which I have laid on them.'") (The Mirror, with editing.)

Now I want to take a moment to thank the LORD for the understanding that He has opened up for me over these many years, Thank You LORD! I ask Your Help in helping others to hear and see what Your doing among us, Thank You. We shall the LORD willing continue with these notes at Revelation 6, in our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment