Friday, January 26, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 14.3 divine inspiration cont'ued 4.1

We have not left behind to topic of yesterday's blog as we can not exhaust all things of Christ's revelation nor can we exhaust GOD's Sovereignty, this even being exercised within us as our divine kinship or as just dropped into me a divine kine-ship this being one by agreement of faith and the Amen. Where it is two and possibly three that walk as One, as in Elohim. I am still in Ephesians 1:3-14 and more particularly verse 11 where we find GOD's Sovereignty as being ours.

Here are some general scripture references;
Deuteronomy 4:39, 1Chronicles 29:12, Job 9:12, Psalm 29:10, 47:2, 135:6, Daniel 2:20, Matthew 6:13, Acts 17:24 and Romans 9:19.

GODS Sovereignty in Man as a means of Spiritual Control,

GODS answer through Isaiah in 2Kings 19:28 of 25-28 but I will pick it up at verse 22-24,

2Kings 19:28 of 22-24, 25-28 "'Whom have you mocked and reviled? Against Whom have you raised your voice and lifted your eyes to the heights? Against the Holy One of Israel! By your messengers you have mocked the LORD, and you have said, 'With my many (my own strength and knowledge) chariots I have gone up the heights of the mountains, to the far recesses of Lebanon; I felled its tallest cedars, its choicest cypresses; I entered its farthest lodging place, its most fruitful forest. I dug wells and drank foreign waters, and I dried up with the sole of my foot all the streams of Egypt.'"
'Have you not heard that I determined it long ago? I planned from days of old what now I bring to pass, that you should turn fortified cities into heaps of ruins, while their inhabitants, short of strength, are dismayed and confounded, and have become like plants of the field and like tender grass, like grass on the housetops, blighted before it is grown. For I know your sitting down and your going out and coming in, and your raging against Me. Because you have raged against Me and your complacency has come into My ears, I will put My hook in your nose and My bit in your mouth, and I will turn you back on the way by which you came.'"


Job 12:19 of 13-25 "With God are wisdom and might, HE has counsel and understanding. If HE tears down, none can rebuild; if HE shuts a man in, none can open. If HE withholds the waters, they dry up; if HE sends them out, they overwhelm the land. With Him are strength and sound wisdom; the deceived and the deceiver are His. He leads counselors away stripped, and judges HE makes fools. He looses the bonds of kings and binds a waist-cloth on their hips. He leads priests away stripped and overthrows the mighty. He deprives of speech those who are trusted and takes away the discernment of the elders. He pours contempt on princes and loosens the belt of the strong. He uncovers the deeps out of darkness and brings deep darkness to light. He makes nations great, and HE destroys them; HE enlarges nations, and leads them away. He takes away understanding from the chiefs of the people of the earth and makes them wander in a trackless waste. They grope in the dark without light, and HE makes them stagger like a drunken man."


Proverbs 21:1 of 1-11 with Isaiah 37:29 "The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; HE turns it wherever HE will. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the heart. To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. Haughty eyes and a proud heart, the lamp of the wicked, are sin. The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty. The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a fleeting vapor and a snare of death. The violence of the wicked will sweep them away, because they refuse to do what is just. The way of the guilty is crooked, but the conduct of the pure is upright. It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife. The soul of the wicked desires evil; his neighbor finds no mercy in his eyes. When a scoffer is punished, the simple becomes wise; when a wise man is instructed, he gains knowledge."

Isaiah 37:29 of 21-29 "Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent to Hezekiah, saying, 'Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel: Because you have prayed to Me concerning Sennacherib king of Assyria, this is the word that the LORD has spoken concerning him: "'She despises you, she scorns you— the virgin daughter of Zion; she wags her head behind you— the daughter of Jerusalem. Whom have you mocked and reviled? Against whom have you raised your voice and lifted your eyes to the heights? Against the Holy One of Israel! By your servants you have mocked the LORD, and you have said, With my many chariots I have gone up the heights of the mountains, to the far recesses of Lebanon, to cut down its tallest cedars, its choicest cypresses, to come to its remotest height, its most fruitful forest. I dug wells and drank waters, to dry up with the sole of my foot all the streams of Egypt. Have you not heard that I determined it long ago? I planned from days of old what now I bring to pass, that you should make fortified cities crash into heaps of ruins, while their inhabitants, short of strength, are dismayed and confounded, and have become like plants of the field and like tender grass, like grass on the housetops, blighted before it is grown. I know your sitting down and your going out and coming in, and your raging against Me. Because you have raged against Me and your complacency has come to My ears, I will put My hook in your nose and My bit in your mouth, and I will turn you back on the way by which you came.'"


Isaiah 44:25 of 24-28 with Ezekiel 29:4, 38:4, 39:2 "'Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, Who formed you from the womb: 'I am the LORD, Who made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the earth for Myself, Who frustrates the signs of liars and makes fools of diviners, Who turns wise men back and makes their knowledge foolish, Who confirms the word of His servant and fulfills the counsel of His messengers, Who says of Jerusalem, 'She shall be inhabited,' and of the cities of Judah, They shall be built, and I will raise up their ruins; Who says to the deep, Be dry; I will dry up your rivers; Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, and he shall fulfill all My purpose;' saying of Jerusalem, 'She shall be built,' and of the temple, 'Your foundation shall be laid.'"

Ezekiel 29:4 of 1-7, 38:4, 39:2 "In the tenth year, in the tenth month, on the twelfth day of the month, the word of the LORD came to me: 'Son of man, set your face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him and against all Egypt; speak, and say, Thus says the Lord GOD: 'Behold, I am against you, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lies in the midst of his streams, that says, "My Nile is my own; I made it for myself." I will put hooks in your jaws, and make the fish of your streams stick to your scales; and I will draw you up out of the midst of your streams, with all the fish of your streams that stick to your scales. And I will cast you out into the wilderness, you and all the fish of your streams; you shall fall on the open field, and not be brought together or gathered. To the beasts of the earth and to the birds of the heavens I give you as food. Then all the inhabitants of Egypt shall know that I am the LORD. Because you have been a staff of reed to the house of Israel, when they grasped you with the hand, you broke and tore all their shoulders; and when they leaned on you, you broke and made all their loins to shake.'"

Ezekiel 38:4 of 1-6, 39:2 "The word of the LORD came to me: 'Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.'"

Ezekiel 39:2 of 1-6 (the LORD is speaking) "'And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog and say, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and drive you forward, and bring you up from the uttermost parts of the north, and lead you against the mountains of Israel. Then I will strike your bow from your left hand, and will make your arrows drop out of your right hand. You shall fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your hordes and the peoples who are with you. I will give you to birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. You shall fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD. I will send fire on Magog and on those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they shall know that I am the LORD.'"

In Him we live and have His being, God having determined to bring both Jews and Gentiles to salvation, not by our works or best efforts, nor by any human means or schemes, but by Jesus Who in Himself first introduced Christ; that salvation being defined and determined before in the Divine mind, and the means by which HE should be brought about all being according to GOD's purpose, Who consults not His creatures, but operates according to the counsel of His own will, that being ever wise, gracious, and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment