Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 14.3

I am still in Ephesians 1:3-14 but now turning our attention to verses 11-12 where we find this: "In Him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of Him Who works all things according to the counsel of His (plan and purpose of) Will, so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of His glory." In this passage we find such things as GOD's Sovereignty, Divine Counsels, Saving Faith and spiritual Hope. In our last area we did not look at GODS Family of verse 10 nor the divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit. So I will stop before moving on to look at divine inspiration through the promise of this special ability.


Promises of Special, Divine Inspiration,

Exodus 4:12 of 10-17 "Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my LORD, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since You have spoken to Your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue." To this the LORD said to him, 'Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.' But he said, "Oh, my LORD, please send someone else." Then the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses and He said, 'Is there not Aaron, your brother, the Levite? I know that he can speak well. Behold, he is coming out to meet you, and when he sees you, he will be glad in his heart. You shall speak to him and put the words in his mouth, and I will be with your mouth and with his mouth and will teach you both what to do. He will speak for you to the people, and he will be your mouth, and you will be as GOD to him. And take in your hand this staff, with which you shall do the signs.'"


Isaiah 50:4 of 4-11 "'The LORD God has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning He awakens; He awakens My ear to hear as those who are taught. The LORD God has opened My ear, and I was not rebellious; I turned not backward. I gave My back to those who strike, and My cheeks to those who pull out the beard; I hid not My face from disgrace and spitting. For the Lord GOD helps Me; therefore I have not been disgraced; therefore I have set My face like a flint, and I know that I will not be put to shame. He Who vindicates Me is near. Who will contend with Me? Let us stand up together. Who is My adversary? Let him come near to Me. Behold, the Lord GOD helps Me; who will declare Me guilty? Behold, all of them will wear out like a garment; the moth will eat them up. Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the voice of His servant? Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God. Behold, all you who kindle a fire, who equip yourselves with burning torches! Walk by the light of your fire, and by the torches that you have kindled! This you have from my hand: you shall lie down in torment.'"


Isaiah 51:16 of 12-16 "'I, I am he who comforts you; who are you that you are afraid of man who dies, of the son of man who is made like grass, and have forgotten the LORD, your Maker, Who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth, and you fear continually all the day because of the wrath of the oppressor, when he sets himself to destroy? And where is the wrath of the oppressor? He who is bowed down shall speedily be released; he shall not die and go down to the pit, neither shall his bread be lacking. I am the LORD your God, Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar— the LORD of hosts is My name. And I have put My words in your mouth and covered you in the shadow of My hand, establishing the heavens and laying the foundations of the earth, and saying to Zion, 'You are My people.'"




Jeremiah 5:14 of 7-9, 10-13, 14-17, 18-19 "'How can I pardon you Jerusalem? Your children have forsaken Me and have sworn by those who are no gods. When I fed them to the full, they committed adultery and trooped to the houses of whores. They were well-fed, lusty stallions, each neighing for his neighbor's wife. Shall I not punish them for these things? declares the LORD; 'and shall I not avenge Myself on a nation such as this?'
'Go up through her vine rows and destroy, but make not a full end; strip away her branches, for they are not the LORD's. For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have been utterly treacherous to Me, declares the LORD. They have spoken falsely of the LORD and have said, "He will do nothing; no disaster will come upon us, nor shall we see sword or famine. The prophets will become wind; the word is not in them. Thus shall it be done to them!'"
Therefore thus says the LORD, the God of hosts: 'Because you have spoken this word, behold, I am making My words in your mouth a fire, and this people wood, and the fire shall consume them. Behold, I am bringing against you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, declares the LORD. It is an enduring nation; it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say. Their quiver is like an open tomb; they are all mighty warriors. They shall eat up your harvest and your food; they shall eat up your sons and your daughters; they shall eat up your flocks and your herds; they shall eat up your vines and your fig trees; your fortified cities in which you trust they shall beat down with the sword.
But even in those days, declares the LORD, I will not make a full end of you. And when your people say, "Why has the LORD our God done all these things to us?" you shall say to them, 'As you have forsaken Me and served foreign gods in your land, so you shall serve foreigners in a land that is not yours.'"


Matthew 10:19 of 16-20 (Jesus is speaking) "Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. Beware of men, for they will deliver you over to courts and flog you in their synagogues, and you will be dragged before governors and kings for My sake, to bear witness before them and the Gentiles. When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour. For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.


Luke 21:15 of 12-19 (Jesus is speaking) "But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake. This will be your opportunity to bear witness. Settle it therefore in your minds not to meditate beforehand how to answer, for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict. You will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and some of you they will put to death. You will be hated by all for My name's sake. But not a hair of your head will perish. By your endurance you will gain your lives."


1Corinthians 2:13 of  6 -13 "Yet among the mature (perfect in GOD) we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away. For we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of GOD, which GOD decreed before the ages for our glory. Which none of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But, as it is written (by Isaiah in 64:4 and 65:17), "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him"— these things GOD has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of GOD. For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of GOD except the Spirit of GOD. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit Who is GOD, that we might understand the things freely given us by GOD. And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual."

No comments:

Post a Comment