Monday, January 1, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 13b x6

I shared this on my Facebook page anf I thought that it so fits what I am saying.

James
By Norman P. Grubb

"Generally speaking, when you sit in a comfortable seat you are not conscious of the hard frame work or very faintly conscious of it. It just gives a little firmness to the seat. So it is swallowed up. When we eat food, we aren't thinking, "Well this is a horribly bitter sour thing that you have made nice and sweet." We don't think of that. We just enjoy the sweetness.
So you see there is the law of opposites. One works the other until it settles in. This is a great lessen I had to learn. I have to relearn and relearn it every time. "Oh What?" "Wait a minute. That is meant to be" That is precisely how God can get something up and up through me because I have a down and down, here. One works the other.

So he started with a profound truth here by James. He says that this is what we hear faith is, the living, in the sense that it is God living it. That it is God coming out because faith is works. You are living a life it really is underneath that you know it is God coming out. You are not being fussed about by diversions, sins, and the little things that happen. We have come out of being flesh minded, sin minded, and temptation minded. We have come into being God minded and asset minded. Being God's temple, being a form of God, we are on the up and up. This is what faith is. Faith is to mature us ever more quickly. Transferring from the impact of the trial to its effect. Thank God, that I know God is in the situation. It is patience. It is perfect work. We may be perfect entirely. That is the stuff! The perfection! James says this several times over. He is the only one in the Bible who speaks about perfect faith."

Okay, I will allow that to sink in.....Now for continuing with 1Corinthians 15:42-49 (47) and Deuteronomy 18:15-22 (18-20) as they work together.In the exploring of Christ's Preexistence. Now I have to say this because we are made in the image and likeness of GOD when we hear correctly we know we are Elohim in the flesh as we take His message to the world proclaiming the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as Elohim. (Genesis 1:1's In the beginning "GOD." [Elohim])


Special Marks of Divinity that is Christ's Preexistence,

Micah 5:1-6 with John 1:1 "Now muster your troops, O daughter of troops; siege is laid against us; with a rod they strike the judge of Israel on the cheek. But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for Me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose coming forth is from of old, from ancient days. Therefore He will give them up until the time when she who is in labor has given birth; then the rest of His brothers shall return to the people of Israel. For He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD His God. And they shall dwell secure, for now He will be great to the ends of the earth. For He will be their peace. When the Assyrian comes into our land and treads in our palaces, then we will raise against him seven shepherds and eight princes of men; they shall shepherd the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod at its entrances; and He shall deliver us from the Assyrian when He comes into our land and treads within our border."




John 1:1-5 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In Him is life, and this life is the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."


John 8:48-59 "The Jews answered Jesus, "Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?" To this Jesus answered, 'I do not have a demon, for I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. Yet I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks and judges. Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word, he will never see death.' To this Jews said to Him, "Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, 'If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.' Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?" Jesus answered, 'If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing. It is My Father Who glorifies Me, of whom you say, 'He is our God.' But you have not known Him. I know Him. If I were to say that I do not know Him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know Him and I keep His word. Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see My day. He saw it and was glad.' So the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?" Jesus said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.' So they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple."


John 17:1-5, 20-24 with Colossians 1:17 "When Jesus had spoken these words, He lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said, 'Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son that the Son may glorify You, since You have given Him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they know You the only true GOD, and Jesus Christ Whom You have sent. (Deuteronomy 18:18-20) I glorified You on earth, having accomplished the work that You gave Me to do. And now, Father, glorify Me in Your own presence with the glory that I had with You before the world existed.'......'I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe Me through their word, that they may all be one, just as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. The glory that You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one even as We are One, I in them and You in Me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that You sent Me and love them even as You love Me. Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, may be with Me where I am, to see My glory that You have given Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.'

Colossians 1:13, 14-20 "He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son.
In Whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible GOD, the firstborn of all creation. For by [through] Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. And He is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything He might be preeminent. For in Him all the fullness of GOD is pleased to dwell, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."


Hebrews 7:1-3 "For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, and to him Abraham apportioned a tenth part of everything. He is first, by translation of his name, king of righteousness, and then he is also king of Salem, that is, king of peace. He is without father or mother or genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but resembling the Son of God He continues a priest forever."


Revelation 22:10-11, 12-13 "And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy."
'Behold, I am coming soon, bringing My recompense with Me, to repay each one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment