Saturday, January 20, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 14.3 divine inspiration cont'ued 3.5a

I am delving into the passages of 1:11 and 3:11 which state this first, Ephesians 1:11-12 "In Him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of GOD Who works all things according to the counsel of His will, so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory." And then in 3:11-12, "This was according to the eternal purpose that HE has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord, in Whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in Him." As we have found over the years of this blog we are the adoption of GOD as the kingdom of promise, as children of promise, as family members, as the church a unit of Oneness, as the body of Christ, as heirs unknown by Israel, as sons, chosen ones, GOD's people, the elect and as we will see as we move ahead even more over the next few days, the LORD willing. For this I will begin with "believers adoption," this being spiritual adoption.


The Family of GOD:

Believers Adoption into this spiritual kingdom,

Deuteronomy 4:2 of 1-4 with Isaiah 43:1 "And now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the rules that I am teaching you, and do them, that you may live, and go in and take possession of the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, is giving you. You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you. Your eyes have seen what the LORD did at Baal-peor, for the LORD your God destroyed from among you all the men who followed the Baal of Peor. But you who held fast to the LORD your God are all alive today."

Isaiah 43:1 of 1-7 "But now thus says the LORD, He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel: "'Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in exchange for you. Because you are precious in My eyes, and honored, and I love you, I gave men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life. Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west I will gather you. I will say to the north, Give up, and to the south, Do not withhold; bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the end of the earth, everyone who is called by My name, whom I created for My glory, whom I formed and made.'"


You are our Father:

Isaiah 63:16 of 15-19 with Ezekiel 16:8 "Look down from heaven and see, from Your holy and beautiful habitation. Where are Your zeal and Your might? The stirring of Your inner parts and Your compassion are held back from me. For You are our Father, though Abraham does not know us, and Israel does not acknowledge us; You, O LORD, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is Your name. O LORD, why do You make us wander from Your ways and harden our heart, so that we fear You not? Return for the sake of Your servants, the tribes of Your heritage. Your holy people held possession for a little while; our adversaries have trampled down Your sanctuary (of our hearts). We have become like those over whom You have never ruled, like those who are not called by Your name."

Ezekiel 16:8 of 6-7, 8-14 "'And when I passed by you and saw you wallowing in your blood, I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' I made you flourish like a plant of the field. And you grew up and became tall and arrived at full adornment. Your breasts were formed, and your hair had grown; yet you were naked and bare.'
'Then I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of My garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made My vow to you and entered into a covenant with you,' declares the Lord GOD, 'and you became Mine. Then I bathed you with water and washed off your blood from you and anointed you with oil. I clothed you also with embroidered cloth and shod you with fine leather. I wrapped you in fine linen and covered you with silk. And I adorned you with ornaments and put bracelets on your wrists and a chain on your neck. And I put a ring on your nose and earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. Thus you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothing was of fine linen and silk and embroidered cloth. You ate fine flour and honey and oil. You grew exceedingly beautiful and advanced to royalty. And your renown went forth among the nations because of your beauty, for it was perfect through the splendor that I had bestowed on you, declares the Lord GOD.'"


Hosea 11:1 of 1-4 "When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son. The more they were called, the more they went away; they kept sacrificing to the Baals and burning offerings to idols. Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk; I took them up by their arms, but they did not know that I healed them. I led them with cords of kindness, with the bands of love, and I became to them as one who eases the yoke on their jaws, and I bent down to them and fed them."


John 1:12 of 9-13 " The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, yet the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own people did not receive Him. But to all who did receive Him, (even those) who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of GOD, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of GOD."


Romans 8:15 of  9-11, 12-17 "You, however, are not in the flesh but of the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of GOD dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him. But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. If the Spirit of Him Who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, HE Who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you.
So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds (works) of the body, you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of GOD are sons of GOD. For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!" The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of GOD, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer (even as) with Him (in His sufferings) in order that we may also be glorified with Him."


2Corinthians 6:18 of 14-18 with Galatians 3:26 "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of GOD (our bodies) with idols? For we are the temple of the living GOD; as God said (in Exodus 29:45, Levitcus 26:12, Jeremiah 31:1, Ezekiel 25:8), "'I will make My dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their GOD, and they will be My people.'" (in Isaiah 52:11and Revelation 18:4) "'Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the LORD, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you, (in 2Samuel 7:14, 1Chronicles 17:13, Isaiah 43:6 and Hosea 1:10) and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me, says the Lord Almighty.'"


Galatians 4:5-6 of 1-7 with Ephesians 1:5 "I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything, but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father. In the same way we also, when we were children, were enslaved to the elementary principles of the world. But when the fullness of time had come, GOD sent us His Son, born of woman, born under (held to the letter of the Prophets and) the Law, to redeem those who were under the Law, so that we (with them) might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, GOD has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!" So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through GOD."


Ephesians 1:5 of 3-14 "Blessed be GOD the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as HE chose us in Himself before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before Him. In love HE predestined (before the worlds foundations were laid, as seen in Genesis 1:26, and then came 27-28) us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His (plan and purposes of His own counsel of) will, to the praise of His glorious grace, with which HE has blessed us in the Beloved. For with In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, which HE lavishes upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery (secret of Deuteronomy 29:29) of His will, according to His purpose, which HE set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth. For In Him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of Him Who works all things according to the counsel of His will, so that we (with those) who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of His glory. For In Him you also, when you heard the word of truth, this gospel of your salvation, and believed Him, were sealed with (the) His promised Holy Spirit, Who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it (Him), to the praise of His glory." 

No comments:

Post a Comment