Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 18.3 the renewed mind and our victory foretold.

We have come to the last days and hours of humanity's judgment that was foretold by GOD eons before the foundations of this world orders and systems began to take effect in a disrupted thought and perspective processes of humanity. It was these systems and processes that GOD [Elohim] came as a man to set in order [by destroying them, taking away their hold and power] and thereby restore His Humanity, to Himself again as in the beginning and seen in Genesis 1 and 2. This He established by judgment on the Cross where He spilled His own Blood and thereby took upon Himself the sin order of the world systems, now what awaits is a finial judgment of those who remain slaves to this world order of corrupt systems and ideologies. Also known as a church and family of the deceivers creation, man-kinds arch enemy as he is also GODS.

John 18:33-40 "Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, "Art thou the King of the Jews?" Jesus answered him, 'Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?' Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?" Jesus answered, 'My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.' Pilate therefore said unto him, "Art thou a king then?" Jesus answered, 'Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.' Pilate saith unto him, "What is truth?" And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, "I find in him no fault at all. But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?" Then cried they all again, saying, "Not this man, but Barabbas." Now Barabbas was a robber." (KJV)

John 18:33-40 "So Pilate entered his headquarters again and called Jesus and said to him, "Are you the King of the Jews?" Jesus answered, 'Do you say this of your own accord, or did others say it to you about me?' Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered you over to me. What have you done?" Jesus answered, 'My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.' Then Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, 'You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.' Pilate said to him, "What is truth?" After he had said this, he went back outside to the Jews and told them, "I find no guilt in him. But you have a custom that I should release one man for you at the Passover. So do you want me to release to you the King of the Jews?" They cried out again, "Not this man, but Barabbas!" Now Barabbas was a robber." (ESV)

John 18:33-40 "Than Pilot went back into the court room and summoned Jesus to him and asked him, "Are you  the king of the Jews?" Jesus responded, 'Are these your own thoughts or did others suggest this about me?' Pilot replied, "Am I a Jew, why would I bother to speculate about you? Your own people and priests handed you over to me. What have you done to make them do this?" Jesus answered, 'My kingdom has nothing in common with the political or religious systems of this world; it does not originate out of their structures. If it did my subordinates would fight for me and resist my handover to the Jews.' Pilot then said, "So you are a king?" Jesus replied, 'You say that I am a king. My destiny was to bear testimony to the truth. Everyone who recognizes their true origin, hears my voice.' (The truth about humanity's authentic sonship and the image and likeness of the invisible Father of spirits, the human race, is evidenced in me and confirmed in my work of redeeming the human race from the futile ways they inherited from their fathers.) Pilate then asked him, "What is truth?" Without giving him a chance to respond, he went outside again to face the Sanhedrin and said to them, "I find no cause for any accusation in this man. But since it is custom that I should release one of your prisoners during your feast time, would you be happy for me to pardon the King of the Jews for this Passover?" They shouted back, "No, not this one, but Barabbas!" Barabbas was a Jewish freedom fighter, probably the leader of the band which included the other two who were crucified with Jesus." (The Mirror)

Next time, the LORD willing, we will begin our look at chapter 19 of John's synoptic gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment