Thursday, January 10, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 20.1 the renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

We are looking at the promise of Hosea 6 unfolding before the eyes of Jesus' disciples as the pearl of great price is now revealed in humanity's soon coming awakening as also promised before the foundation of the world was laid. We are seeing as it were Hosea 13:14 having taken place, it reads: "I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes." (KJV) or if you will as this beginning at verse 13: "The pangs of childbirth come for him, but he is an unwise son, for at the right time he does not present himself at the opening of the womb. Shall I ransom them from the power of Sheol? Shall I redeem them from Death? O Death, where are your plagues? O Sheol, where is your sting? Compassion is hidden from my eyes." (ESV) Then we have this written by king David in Psalm 30 again using the [ESV]: Psalm 30:2-5 "O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me. O LORD, you have brought up my soul from Sheol; you restored me to life from among those who go down to the pit. Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." And then there is 1Corinthians 15:4, 21-22 and 52-57, which I would like to quote here but it has been tampered with by Constantine and the church in Rome, as has been other areas by both false churches (of this worlds religions, the very systems concurred by Jesus on the cross) as written of in Revelation 17 and 18, not leaving out the Hebrews themselves as they changed the name and titles of the LORD to hide His real name. Enough with history for now.


John 20:11-18 "But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. And they say unto her, "Woman, why weepest thou?" She saith unto them, "Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him." And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. Jesus saith unto her, 'Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou?' She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, "Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away." Jesus saith unto her, 'Mary!' She turned herself, and saith unto him, "Rabboni!"; which is to say, Master. Jesus saith unto her, 'Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.' Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her." (KJV)

John 20:11-18 "But Mary stood weeping outside the tomb, and as she wept she stooped to look into the tomb. And she saw two angels in white, sitting where the body of Jesus had lain, one at the head and one at the feet. They said to her, "Woman, why are you weeping?" She said to them, "They have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid him." Having said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing, but she did not know that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her, "'Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?'" Supposing him to be the gardener, she said to him, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away." Jesus said to her, "'Mary!'" She turned and said to him in Aramaic, "Rabboni!" (which means Teacher some translations read Master). Jesus said to her, "'Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'" Mary Magdalene went and announced to the disciples, "I have seen the Lord"—and that he had said these things to her." (ESV)

John 20:11-18 "But Maria remained facing the tomb, weeping. Then she stooped down and [1] gazed into the tomb. (The word, parakupto is from para, close proximity and kupto to stoop down, bend forward, to view attentively with scrutiny.) She saw two angels dressed in dazzling white seated, one at the head and the other at the feet where Jesus' body had been lying. They asked her, "Woman why are you weeping?" She said to them, "They took my Lord away and I do not know where they have put him." As she said this she looked around (as if she instinctively felt the presence of someone behind her.)  and saw Jesus standing but did not immediately recognize him. Jesus said to her, 'Woman, why are you weeping? Who are you looking for?' She thought he was the gardener and said, "Sir, if you have taken him away, please tell me where you put him so that I may fetch him!" Jesus said to her, 'Mariam!' [she turned in her step and exclaimed, "Raboni!" which is Hebrew for, my Teacher! (or in Aramaic Master)] You'll have to let go of me, so that I may continue on to the Father. Go and tell my Friends that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; to my GOD and your GOD!'" (me mou haptou, present middle imperative in prohibition with the genitive case, meaning "case cling to me!") So Maria the Magdalene went to the disciples and announced to them, "I saw the Lord1" And she told them all that he told her. " (The Mirror)

Until next time, the LORD willing, I will share some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment