Saturday, January 12, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 20.3 the renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

We are now ready for the proof given to Thomas, one of the twelve who missed out on Jesus' first appearance shortly after His promised Resurrect. (John 5:29, 11:25) And with each new generation of humanity over the course of almost 2000 years now there have been many such appearances of the risen and resurrected LORD as witnessed by His sons and daughters of His faith and grace, who live by His truth. These people stand out independent, as they live in this world but remain just outside of its corrupt influence, and corruption. And do not remain part of the worlds systems of politics and religions influence, as they gain the knowledge of Christ resurrected within them by His Holy Spirit, as the seed or pearl increase to grow after their rebirth. How is possible, when the worlds system of religious churches are not true and steadfast to GOD or man? Just enough of the Spirit of light and truth reaches them as required in the course of all life does. The last two verses tell us why this gospel was written by John.


John 20:24-25 "But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, "We have seen the Lord." But he said unto them, "Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe." (KJV)

John 20:24-25 "Now Thomas, one of the Twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord." But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe." (ESV)

John 20:24-25 "But Thomas, the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciple told him that they have seen the Lord. But his repsonce was, "I will never believe it unless I see his nail pierced hands and thrust my finger into the wounds and also my hand into his side." (The Mirror)


John 20:26-29 "And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, 'Peace be unto you.' Then saith he to Thomas, 'Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.' And Thomas answered and said unto him, "My Lord and my God." Jesus saith unto him, 'Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.'" (KJV)

John 20:26-29 "Eight days later, his disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, 'Peace be with you.' Then he said to Thomas, 'Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.' Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, 'Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.'" (ESV)

John 20:26-29 "The next Sunday evening, Jesus again just showed up in their midst even though all the doors were locked and greeted then with, 'Peace be unto you!' This time Thomas was with them. Jesus immediately turned to Thomas and said to him, 'Give me your finger and touch it into my side! Replace your skepticism with persuasion!' Without hesitation Thomas responded to Jesus with, "My Lord and GOD!" Jesus said to him, 'You believe because you saw with your own eyes; blessed are those who believe even though they do not see!' (The Mirror)


John 20:30-31 "And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name." (KJV)


John 20:30-31 "Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." (ESV)

John 20:30-31 "The truth is that Jesus did many more signs in front of his disciples eyes than these recorded in this book. But what is written here is enough evidence for the reader to be absolutely convinced that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of GOD. And thus your belief will echo the zeo-life unveiled in his name." (The Mirror)

Next time the LORD willing we shall begin our look into chapter 21 of this gospel, before heading over to Romans to take a look at Paul and his calling out from among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment