Sunday, April 10, 2022

Continuing with Our Eternal link to GOD in Christ as exposed by Him, the I AM. Part 5i.10c

     I apologize for the length of this post but I am doing it by way of a reminder of what took place during the Lord Jesus' week of passion that lead Him to the Cross and all that changed for the World and humanity there and afterwords. 

     I have a second blog that is linked to this one its: @whmaynard.blogspot.com, and is titled "God Has Only One Way for Us All." It reveals the narrow path of our re-birthing, being born a new from above by our joint resurrection; And the requirement of our yoking to Elohiym and Jesus as we have seen within the last posts in this full grouping.

     For this study I want to draw from Galatians 2 verse 20 but to do this properly, I must begin at verse 15 through chapter 3 and verse 9 to get the full impact. I may use more than just the Old stand by KJV to accomplish this. And remember it is Paul who is speaking by the Holy Spirit, as a Jewish scolar and lawyer, a man, who under orders of the Sanhedrin captured believers for imprisonment and death, was freed by Jesus in person on the road to Damascus, as reported in Acts.

Galatians 2:20 of 15-3:5, 6-9  "We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the (Mosaic) Law, but by the faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believe Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the Law: for by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? GOD forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the (Mosaic) Law am dead to the Law, that I might live unto God. For I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; Yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of GOD, Who loves me, and gave Himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the (Mosaic) Law, then Christ is dead in vain. O foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, that you should not obey the Truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ has been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received you the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by the hearing of faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now made perfect by the flesh? Have you suffered so many things in vain? If it be yet in vain. He therefore that ministers to you the Spirit, and works miracles among you, does he it by the works of the Law, or by the hearing of faith? 

For even as Abraham believed GOD, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Know you therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that GOD would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel to Abraham, saying, 'In you shall all nations be blessed.' So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham."

Now I must admit to editing this just a bit as lead of the Spirit. This is the end of today's lesson as it speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment