Thursday, April 7, 2022

Continuing with Our Eternal link to GOD in Christ as exposed by Him, the I AM. Part 5i.10b

     In the wee hours of this morning this being the fourth month the seventh day of the years 2022, the Spirit said this to a question that I asked .....'be Holy as I am Holy.'

The Strong's NT has this as the meaning G40, hagios  hag'-ee-os  From ἅγος hagos (an awful thing) compare G53 (hagnos  hag-nos'  From the same as G40; properly clean, that is, (figuratively) innocent, modest, perfect: - chaste, clean, pure.), [H2282, chag  châg  khag, khawg  A festival, or a victim therefor: - (solemn) feast (day), sacrifice, solemnity.]; sacred (physically pure, morally blameless, ceremonially consecrated): - (most) holy (one, thing), saint.

Now because this is so short I'll not pull out any one NT scripture to prove this instead I'll leave that with you to do. I will say this however it was not what I had expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment