Friday, April 29, 2022

Continuing with Our Eternal link to GOD in Christ as exposed by Him, the I AM. Part 5j.0.d part 3

     Staying on course with our look into 2Corinthians 2:14-3:3 and with this post verse 16 of 14-16 of our acquiring the aroma, fragrance of Christ, having completed a word search first.

2Corinthians 2:16 "To the one we are the savor of death unto death; And to the other the savor of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?"

Our first is: "to the one an aroma from death to death:"

Luke 2:34-35 "And Simeon blessed them, and said to Mary His mother, "Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against; (Yes, a sword shall pierce through your own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."

John 9:39, 40-41 "And Jesus said, 'For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; And that they which see might be made blind.' And some of the Pharisees which were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?" Jesus said to them, 'If you were blind, you should have no sin: but now you say, We see; Therefore your sin remains.'"  

Acts 13:45-47 "When the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spoke out against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming. Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, "It was necessary that the word of GOD should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. For so has the Lord commanded us, saying, 'I have set you to be a light of the Gentiles, that you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

Acts 20:26-27 "Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare to you all the counsel of GOD."

1Peter 2:7-8 "To you therefore which believe They are precious: but to them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereto also they were self appointed." 

Now for the last portion of verse 16, with, "who is adequate for these things?":

2Corinthians 3:5-6 "Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; But our sufficiency is of GOD; Who also has made us able ministers of the New Testament; Not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives Life." (This Spirit is the third part of the word H430 with a base of H433 [hiym], NT G40 and G4151) 

2Corinthians 12:11 "I am become a fool in glorying; You have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing."

1Corinthians 15:10-11 "For by the (the Spirit) grace of GOD I am what I am: and Their grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; For I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace (Spirit) of GOD which was within me. Therefore whether it were I or They, so we preach, and so I believe."

Now this ends this deep look into what is usually over looked. My next assignment is the word "Abundance." One clue that I just saw is in the sufficiency of verse 5 of 2Corinthians 3. In the NT alone there are 13 verses and 14 matches, in the OT 53 verses and 54 matches. Now my question do I do both or limit it to the NT only, Father?

No comments:

Post a Comment