Friday, April 15, 2022

Continuing with Our Eternal link to GOD in Christ as exposed by Him, the I AM. Part 5i.10d part b

     Picking things back up with Leviticus 20 and its related NT passages and remember that I am editing these to reflect the understanding given me by the Holy Spirit within:

Leviticus 20:7-8 of 5-8 (The LORD is speaking) "'Then I will set My face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people. And the soul that turns after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set My face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. Sanctify (H6942) yourselves therefore, and be holy (H6918): for I am the LORD your God. And you shall keep My statutes (H2708), and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.'" 

Matthew 5: 48 of 43-48 (Jesus is speaking here) "'You have heard that it has been said, "You shall love your neighbor, and hate thine enemy." But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despite-fully use you, and persecute you; That you may be the children of your Father (Elohiym) which is in heaven: for They make Their sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and send rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love only them which love you, what reward have you? Do not even the publicans the same? And if you salute your brethren only, what do you more than others? Do not even the publicans so? Be therefore perfect, even as your Father (Elohiym) which is in heaven is perfect.'" 

Colossians 1:28 of 24-2:5 "Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for Their body's sake, which is Their church: Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of GOD (Elohiym) which is given to me for you, to fulfill the word of Elohiym; Even the mystery which had been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest in Their Saints: In whom They make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; Which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; That we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Where-unto I also labor, striving according to Their working, which works in me mightily. For I would that you know what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of GOD (Elohiym), and of the Father, and of Christ; In Whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words. For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ."

James 1:4 of 2-4 "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith works patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that you may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."

1Peter 1:15 of 13-16 "Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as They which have called you is Holy, so be Holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, 'Be Holy; for I am Holy.'"

Now I could load this and the other part a up with word studies but I would rather you take that task upon yourselves as a learning process of the Lord Jesus just as He requested us to do.  

I will say this though in Leviticus 20:5 this verse states this: "'Then I will set My face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.'" 

This warning has been set aside by man's religion as seen these days of they're paganism of customs and religious ceremonies reflect up on them. Masquerading the Resurrection of the eight day, ie..the first day of the week of Genesis 1 and 2. By reverting it back to the ancient religious customs before Egypt and the Passover. I for one would much rather come out from among them and be Holy as They are Holy understanding this that They are within me, just as Jesus taught and practiced by revealing the name of the Father to His disciples.

No comments:

Post a Comment