Sunday, July 7, 2024

Christ within You, post number 2398

    Some time back I created a thought development account in Truth Social titled "the Seeker of Truth," after realizing that is who I had become after my encounter with the LORD Jesus in and on August the 14th of 2007 @9:45 pm, while returning home from a prey meeting. When out of nowhere I heard and answered this question; "'Are you ready to take My yoke upon you and learn of Me?'" This I later found in Matthew 11 verses 25 through 30. This also igniting this web site in blogger.com and the 2398 postings on it, now. The revealing of our unbreakable association with Father and Son by the Holy Spirit now within humanity as it was in Jesus' humanity, mans origin and true identity restored, redeemed (Lev. 17:11; Heb. 13:10). Here's how it reads in the JKM, Mat. 11:25-30 "At that time Jesus answered and said, 'I thank You, O Father, LORD of heaven and earth, because You have hid these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in Your sight. All things are delivered to Me of My Father: and no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal HIM. Come to Me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.'" This is also hidden within the first verse of most standard Bibles deep within the meaning of GOD, Elohim is the Hebrew name it containing three characteristics of GOD. They are as follows H430, H433 and H410 of which we have studied many times over the years of this blog.

King David wrote this: Psa, 31:5  "Into Your hand I commit my spirit: You having redeemed me, O LORD God of Truth." Now there are some 8 confirming passages of this happening not for one but rather the many sons of GOD. Now know this where the text shows a singular title of son that this includes daughters as well. Such passages as John 14:17, 15:26, and 16:13 further backed up by Paul, John and Peter in their messages. Of which 1John 4:6 is the strongest of them, it states this: 1Jn 4:6  "We are of GOD: he that knows God hears us; he that is not of God hears not us. Hereby know we the Spirit of Truth, and the spirit of error." 

From here I will spend a few days looking at the words of Jesus as recorded by John within chapter 14 through 17 to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment