Saturday, July 13, 2024

Christ within You, post number 2407

     We are on a quest of finding what Truth is in this study of our LORD Jesus Who introduced the secret things of GOD, spoken of in Deuteronomy 28:28 and the NT mystery of Christ within all of humanity as our origin and true identity, though it was also revealed in the first chapter of Genesis but not in the same language used by its author, and then carried into Leviticus 17 verse 11 and this repeated by the writer of Hebrews in chapter 13 and verse 10, this we shave shared in this blog many times already. Now the veil was removed by the hand of GOD not by man to see this look at 1Corinthians chapter 1 and verse 30 or Ephesians 1 and verse 4. Now for another look at say the OT scriptures that reveal Christ as they all are made reference to at one time or another as the inspired word. The problem remains within whom is this word revealed for me the obvious answer is within you and me as we share the same humanity that Jesus put on giving and providing us all a common ground of relationship. Our common ground restored as referenced to in Romans 12:1-2, by the Holy Spirit. Now for John chapter 16 which begins with a word of warning by Jesus;

Jesus' warning:

John 16:1-4  These things have I spoken to you, that you should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yes, the time comes, that whosoever kills you will think that he does God service. And these things will they do to you, because they have not known the Father, nor Me. For these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, you may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not to you at the beginning, because I was with you. 

The Work of the Holy Spirit:

John 16:5-11  But now I go My way to Him that sent Me; and none of you ask Me, Where are You going? But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not Me; Of righteousness, because I go to My Father, and you see Me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 

From here Jesus tells His followers that there remains much more of Him to learn. This we shall see in our next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment