Monday, July 8, 2024

Christ within You, post number 2400

     Being a Seeker of Truth brings more questions into focus than ever before, it does not allow you to skip over scriptures as when you first started out, in the act of fellowship and deep partnership with the LORD Jesus by way of the Holy Spirit, just as He did while on earth as the son of man and of GOD. It indeed makes one a specular person in so many more ways than thought at first possible, as the Holy Spirit becomes your Comforter and Spirit guide to all that is True. In a relationship of love for all of humanity as representatives of Father and Jesus, Who introduced Christ as the family name of GOD. This the secret of Deuteronomy 28:28 and the mystery of Christ. Now for our look at what Jesus told His followers that were not at the time known of, they being those who would follow Him, John 14:1-7 is our being point for this endeavor. Jesus' words startled those around Him when He stated the following:

I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life:

John 14:1-7 "' Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me. For In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I am, there way you know (may be also).' Then Thomas asked Him, "Lord, we know not where You are going; and how can we know the way?" Jesus answered him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me. If you had truly known Me, you should have known My Father also: from henceforth you shall know Him, for you have seen Him.'"

Now that should leave one with more questions than before for the answers are buried deep within scripture, beginning at Genesis 1:1, 26-28's image and likeness, and Leviticus 17:11's life and altar. 

I must add that all scriptures and base line thoughts are taken from my e-Sword Bible studies program and the daily thoughts of Pastor Hoekstra from here on out unless I say otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment