Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Christ within You, post number 2409

     Seeking Truth is not necessarily a hard task nor is it boring because the idea of all scripture is to reveal the revelation and relationship of Christ hidden deep within our soul being, the spirit within us all of Human form with the Life and Altar within our blood (Lev. 17:11 and Heb. 13:10; Gen. 1:26-28). And because what John chapter 8 and verses 31 and 32 states. (The Truth Will Set You Free) John 8:31-32, 16:13 (this covered in post 2408)  Jesus Said to those Jews which believed Him, 'If you continue (abide) in My word (My name), then are you shall be My disciples indeed; And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' Yes it is just that easy but know that IF you chose to do so it will cost you for with each promise there are conditions of some shape or form. Now for our study of John chapter 16 beginning with verse 16 through verse 22:

Your Sorrow Will Turn into Joy:

John 16:16-24  (Jesus is still speaking) 'A little while, and you shall not see Me: and again, a little while, and you shall see Me, because I go to the Father.' Then said some of his disciples among themselves, "What is this that he is saying to us, "'A little while, and you shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?'" They said therefore, "What is this that he said, "'A little while?'" we cannot tell what He means. Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said to them, 'Do you enquirer among yourselves of that I said, 'A little while, and you shall not see Me: and again, a little while, and you shall see Me?' Of a great Truth, I say to you, That you shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and you shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. For A woman when she is in travail has great sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembers no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. And you now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man takes from you. (Prayer Promises) In that day you shall ask Me nothing. For truly, I say to you, Whatsoever you shall ask the Father being in My name, He will give it you. Hitherto have you asked nothing in My name: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.' 

When one abides in Him we are abiding in the Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment