Monday, August 12, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in Colossians 4:2; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Paul, is now winding down his practical life application message, to us, as he did the Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians and now the Colossians. I shall soon be looking into the letter of encouragement sent to the Hebrews.


Colossians 4:2-4, 5-6 " Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." (KJV)

Colossians 4:2-4, 5-6 "Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison— that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak.
Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person." (ESV)

Colossians 4:2-4, 5-6 "Persist in prevailing prayers. Be attentive and sensitive (to the voice of the Spirit; do not be over-occupied with prayers for yourself and your own needs). Grace and gratitude is the language of all prayers. At the same time remember me in your prayers. Pray that what GOD has in me would impact many with the revelation of the mystery of Christ far beyond the walls of this prison cell. The confines of this prison do not measure my ministry; the message of the mystery of Christ in me and you does. (Colossians 1:25-29) My sincere desire is that my message will accurately unveil the mystery of Christ in its most complete context. You! This is the mission of my life's purpose! (Ephesians 3:9)
Do not spoil your chances to touch others with the word through a lack of wisdom. Even though they may seem to be "outside," your attitude towards them will reveal to them how "inside" they in fact really are. Redeem the time by making the most of every opportunity. (Time only finds its relevance is redemption-realities, our and their total exoneration!) Season your conversation with grace. This remains the most attractive and appropriate option to respond in every situation." (The Mirror, with editing)

In our next visit Paul will close Colossians message. Until then, may our LORD build Christ in you to fullness of his inner revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment