Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in Colossians 4:7; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Paul, is acknowledging those who labored along side of him in this ministry to the LORD among the Gentiles and his fellow Hebrews. Lets drop in to learn what we can from his closing message, shall we? Now what I am about to say and reveal will upset many but here goes. I am all about removing the veil of delusion and falsehood that the worldly systems of mans idolatrous religions operate under for they are lethal to mans spiritual grow, and have hidden themselves in false pretenses under since the early day's of the church, as spoken of by Paul. The religions gross of hypocrisy.


Colossians 4:7-10, 11-17, 18 "All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord: Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate, and comfort your hearts; With Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here. Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him;)
And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me. Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis. Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you. Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house. And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea. And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace be with you. Amen. Written from Rome to Colossians by Tychicus and Onesimus." (KJV)

Colossians 4:7-10, 11-17, 18 "Tychicus will tell you all about my activities. He is a beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow servant in the Lord. I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are and that he may encourage your hearts, and with him Onesimus, our faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They will tell you of everything that has taken place here. Aristarchus my fellow prisoner greets you, and Mark the cousin of Barnabas (concerning whom you have received instructions—if he comes to you, welcome him).
And Jesus who is called Justus. These are the only men of the circumcision among my fellow workers for the kingdom of God, and they have been a comfort to me. Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ Jesus, greets you, always struggling on your behalf in his prayers, that you may stand mature and fully assured in all the will of God. For I bear him witness that he has worked hard for you and for those in Laodicea and in Hierapolis. Luke the beloved physician greets you, as does Demas. Give my greetings to the brothers at Laodicea, and to Nympha and the church in her house. And when this letter has been read among you, have it also read in the church of the Laodiceans; and see that you also read the letter from Laodicea. And say to Archippus, "See that you fulfill the ministry that you have received in the Lord."
I, Paul, write this greeting with my own hand. Remember my chains. Grace be with you." (ESV)

Colossians 4:7-10, 11-17, 18 "Tychicus will tell you all the news about me. He is my colleague and such a lovely brother whose ministry is distinguished by integrity. I commissioned him to come to you in this capacity, to cross-pollinate between us, so that you may also be encouraged and comforted by him. Onesimus, who originally comes from your area, will join him. He is a beloved and faithful brother. They will represent us with you. Aristarchus, my fellow prison, greets you warmly; so does Mark, the son of Barnabas's sister. Remember I told you to give him a special welcome when he comes to you.
Then there is also Jesus, some call him Justus. These three brethren, originally Jews by faith, are my close companions and co-laborers for the Kingdom of GOD. Epahras, who is also fruit of your ministry, salutes you. What a diligent worker of Christ he is, always laboring on your behalf with great intensity in his prayers. His desire for you is to stand strong in the full accomplishment of Christ and to be fully persuaded in GOD's purpose for your lives. I can tell you that he has a real passion for your welfare, as well as for the believers in Laodicea and Hierapolis. The dear doctor Luke greets you and so does Demas. Please extend our greetings to the brethren in Laodicea and also to Nymphas and the church in her house. Make sure that the church at Laodicea also gets the opportunity to read this epistle and that you again read the letter I wrote to them. Archippus, I want you to be diligent to fulfill the ministry you have received in the LORD.
I, Paul, write this greeting with my own hand. You must remember my bonds. GOD's grace is yours." ( The Mirror)

This closes Colossians and I am still looking to the LORD on what to do next. I believe that it will be to do the Hebrew letter, I am not yet assured in it. Until our next visit may the LORD of ALL bless you and yours in all of your choices for Him as you live in his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment