Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in Hebrews 2:10; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

On we go with the earth being in subjection to man again, or Christ the founder of salvation. Which puts humanity in the rightful place of being one body by identity Jesus's with ours and ours with his, one body, in Jesus's name, Yeshua is salvation, this we have seen before. But how can one be in salvation without the knowledge of the mysteries of the NT or the secret things of Deuteronomy 29:29? Answer not possible! As we are finding out.


Hebrews 2:10-13 "For it became[1] him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of[2] one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, saying (in Psalm 22:22, "I will declare[H5608] thy name unto my brethren, in the midst[H8432] of the church will I sing praise unto thee." And again (in Isaiah 8:17), "I will put my trust in him. And again (in Isaiah 8:18), "Behold I and the children which God hath given me." (KJV)

Hebrews 2:10-13 "For it was fitting[1] that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering. For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have[2] one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers, saying (in Psalm 22:22), "I will tell[H5608] of your name to my brothers; in the midst[H8432] of the congregation I will sing your praise." And again (in Isaiah 8:17), "I will put my trust in him." And again (in Isaiah 8:18), "Behold, I and the children God has given me." (ESV)

Hebrews 2:10-13 "He [1]towers in conspicuous prominence far above all things. He is both their author and their conclusion. He now summons every son of his, through a perfected salvation, to his glory. The extent of the suffering he bore is the measure of the perfection of the salvation over which he presides. (The word, [1, G4241] prepo, means to tower; see also Hebrews 7:26. Who needs a gift, if you can have a reward? The gift of GOD, wrapped up in the achievement of Christ, disarms every idea of reward!) Because both he who carried out the rescue mission, as well as those whom he saved and restored to innocence, [2]originate from the same source. He proudly introduces them as members of his immediate family. (The word, [2, G1537] ek, always denotes origin, source, out of; look at 1Corinthians 1:30.) He says, "I will reveal your name to my Friends as being their own; This will fuel my praise in the Ekklesia, where I will celebrate GOD in song." (This reminds of the emotional moment when Joseph revealed himself to his Friends. [Genesis 45:1, Psalm 22:22] In Hebrew: "I will inscribe [The word H5608 is, safar, means enumerate, detail] your name, in core of my kindred;" [H8432] tavek, to cut to the core, to sever, to bisect, a mathematical term which is the division of a given curve, figure, or interval into two equal parts, the one mirroring the other.) "I will win his friendship again with trust." He says in another place, "I am surrounded by the children which GOD has given me. I am one of them." (Romans 5:10, "While we were still hostile, he reconciled us to himself.) (The Mirror)

In our next visit we shall, the LORD willing finish this up. Right now I am pondering the including of chapter 3's first few verses with the text to bring this together, as it flows so smoothly. I just have to measure it our is all. Now may our LORD increase his richness within you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment