Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in 2Peter 1:12; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Peter has been sharing our new way of life as Christ ones who have entered eternities unknown but know because we are in continual fellowship with our restored divine nature of faith, light, life, love and grace where grace is soon to also pass as change of garments change to glory, and glory once lost. Grace gets us through the pilgrimage walk as mere flesh and blood humans, our outer casing, made of the earths elements for that purpose but subject to emotions feelings hurts and sorrows as well as wrong perspectives of thought and reasoning gone astray. Until re-birthing takes hold then reasoning and thought came into the spiritual realm of light.

2Peter 1:12-15 "Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth. Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance." (KJV)

2Peter 1:12-15 "Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have. I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder, since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me. And I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things." (ESV)

2Peter 1:12-15 "Having said all that has been revealed before this I am sure that you can appreciate why I feel so urgent in my commitment to you to repeatedly bring these things to your attention; as indeed you have already taken your stand for the truth as it is now revealed (in this Gospel of Christ in you). So while I am still in this body-suit, I take my lead from the revelation of righteousness and make it my business to thoroughly stir you until these truths become permanently molded in your inner beings memory. All the more since I know that my time in this tabernacle is almost done; our Lord Jesus Christ has prepared me for this. In the meantime, I will do whatever it takes to make it possible for you to always be able to easily recall these realities even in my absence." (The Mirror)

So now we are ready to move on into what some study Bible call, "Christ's Glory and the Prophetic Word," or "A more Sure Word of Prophecy." These things we shall judge for ourselves now having acquired the mind of Christ that so many seek for often augustly and long.  May our LORD GOD make this a easy conversion process for both you and yours if this has not yet happened is my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment