Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in Galatians 6:11; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

We are to come face to face with another warning given by Paul against the acceptance of the legalisms of religions deceptions that brings delusional minds, this we shall see in his Thessalonian letters, if the LORD allows us to go on that far. It is these warnings that keeps many of the religious mindset from seeking or speaking of Paul's revelation of our being One humanity in Christ's humanity. For we are about to enter another of the higher levels of Christ's revelation in the Ephesians Epistle. For either these are greatly misunderstood or deliberately over looked to say the least, either of which tells me that these institutions are Holy Spirit ground.


Galatians 6:11-16, 17, 18 "Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand. As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. To the Galatians written from Rome." (KJV)

Galatians 6:11-16, 17, 18 "See with what large letters I am writing to you with my own hand. It is those who want to make a good showing in the flesh who would force you to be circumcised, and only in order that they may not be persecuted for the cross of Christ. For even those who are circumcised do not themselves keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh. But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. For neither circumcision counts for anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation. And as for all who walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
From now on let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers. Amen." (ESV)


Galatians 6:11-16, 17, 18 "To raise the urgency in my voice, I will write the following in my own hand and in large letters: Those who urge you to be circumcised are only trying to avoid persecution for the cross of Christ. They prefer to be popular with their fellow Jewish colleagues and thusly compromise the message of the cross. To them it is only the outward sign in the flesh that matters. It is not even so much for the Law that they are concerned, they just want to boast in your flesh, as a sign that they successfully recruited you for their cause. May my boasting be in nothing but the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through Whom the world (Humanity) has been crucified to me and I to the world. The religious-systems and applause of this world have no appeal to me. As far as they are concerned, I am like a dead person. The new creation of Christ steals the show; not whether someone is circumcised or not! (GOD associates us as Christ; when he died we died, when he rose again we were raised with him in newness of his, our life. One.) Our union with Christ sets the pace and makes us the true Israel of GOD, not whether we are Jew or Gentile, circumcised or not! Oh, what peace we discover in his mercy! This rule is the law we submit ourselves to as the principle of our daily walk!
I will not be troubled anymore. I already bear enough scars in my body that brand me as being under the ownership of Jesus. (Those scars that I carry from being persecuted for this Gospel are more significant to me than the scar of circumcision!)
Friends and sisters, may the revelation of the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be the rule of your spirit. Amen!" (The Mirror)

And so ends Galatians warning. The LORD willing we shall begin the Ephesian letter in our next post. Till then, may our LORD and GOD increase within you and yours his revelation of who you are in his sight. A place of understanding that few acquire, that I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment