Monday, July 29, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in Philippians 4:10; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

In this section beginning at verse 10, we learn from Paul that all is of GOD'S design and provision. So lets jump right in, if you will. And again anywhere we see a city's name of that of a follower we can substitute our own city or name without hurting and doing harm to thought.


Philippians 4:10-14 "But I rejoice in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity. Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content[1]. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction." (KJV)

Philippians 4:10-14 "I rejoice in the Lord greatly that now at length you have revived your concern for me. You were indeed concerned for me, but you had no opportunity. Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content[1]. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Yet it was kind of you to share my trouble." (ESV)

Philippians 4:10-14 "I am so happy in the LORD that after all this time you have shown such revived concern in my well-being. It is refreshing to know your support, even though you did not recently have the opportunity to express it. Hey, don't get me wrong, I am not hinting for funding! I have discovered my "I-am-ness" and found that I am fully [1]sufficient, whatever the circumstance. (Self sufficient, [1, G842 from G846 and G714] autarkes, self complete, the feeling we have when we are completely satisfied within ourselves.) I am not defined by abuse or abundance! It might be a different day and a different place, but the secret remains the same; whether I am facing a feast or a fast, a fountain or famine. (Abundance is not a sign of GOD'S goodness; neither is lack a sign of his absence! "Righteousness by his (GOD'S) faith defines life." The good news is the fact that Cross of Christ was an overwhelming success, from our stand point. GOD rescued his life resident in our original design; he redeemed our innocence. Humanity would never again be judged righteous or unrighteous by their own ability to obey moral laws! It is not about what someone must or must not do but about what Jesus (as GOD the messenger, Messiah) has done! It is from faith to faith, and not a person's good or bad behavior or circumstances interpreted as a blessing or a curse [Habkkuk 3:17-19 RSV]. "Look away [from the Law of works] to Jesus; he is the Author (YHWH or YAH) and finisher of faith." [Hebrews 12:1]. Look at Romans 1:17.) In every situation I am strong in the one who empowers me from within to be who I am! (Paul lived his life, as we are to live ours, in touch with this place within himself. He discovered (what we are meant too) that the same I-am-ness that Jesus walked in, is our mirror in him! I am what I am by the grace of GOD! Christ in me, mirrors the Christ in you! Philippians 2:12, "Not only in my presence but much more in my absence!" Colossians 1:27, In us GOD desires to exhibit the priceless treasure of Christ's indwelling; every nation will recognize his as in a mirror! The unveiling of Christ in human life completes humanity's every expectation. He is not hiding in history, or in outer space nor in the future, neither in the pages of Scripture, he is merely mirrored there to be unveiled within us all. [Matthew 13:44, Galatians 1:15-16]) Now I am not saying that I did not need or appreciate your help! Your joint participation in my difficult times was like beautiful poetry to me!" (The Mirror)
What a revealing just took place did you hear it? If not read and re-read until it sinks in! Until our next visit may the LORD of abundance of his revelation share it with you and yours, is my prayer. To which I say the Amen, may it be so!

No comments:

Post a Comment