Friday, July 19, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as shown in Philippians 1:3; from the standpoint of a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

While waiting for the sun light this morning and in prayer, as is by now my custom I heard, "train up a child in the way that they are to go, so when they get old they will not deviate from it." I looked this up and found it in a Proverbs, it's located in 22:6, and found that "to train" [H2596] means to narrow, to initiate or discipline, this is the same word that Jesus used to describe the proper way, as being narrow into the kingdom of GOD or of heaven that is within us. Then I heard once more that there are not many who walk in this way because of their pre-programming of thought. The Holy Spirit's assignment for us all is to reprogram our method of sight and vision. For elsewhere it states that his people parish for "lack of vision" [revelation] (Proverbs 29:18 [H2377 revelation, is from H2372, which means to perceive). Jesus did this by making use of parables and proverbs which required a clear line of sight to understand. Again to stress this I did a word check and found that vision means revelation, mentally to perceive, as with a clear eye. So what we needed is to have restored how we perceive, think or reason, as we have said many times before. With all this said, lets put away our childishness to allow the Holy Spirit to rightly train us up again by revelation, restoring our minds, our hearts eye, to have a true vision. Again the Lord Jesus Christ said, that when the Comforter would come he would reveal Christ to us. For all was changed by the resurrection of Christ Jesus who wore our humanity, as He is us. Now we are once again entering into a higher level of revelation in the Philippians Epistle.


Philippians 1:3-11 "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace. For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. And this I pray, that your love(G26) may abound yet more and more in knowledge(G1922) and in all judgment(G144); That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God." (KJV)


Philippians 1:3-11 "I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel. For God is my witness, how I yearn for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus. And it is my prayer that your love(G26) may abound more and more, with knowledge(G1922) and all discernment(G144), so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God." (ESV)


Philippians 1:3-11 "The thought of you always inspires me with joy and gratitude to GOD. Praying for you is certainly not a job - it is more like poetry; I joyfully anticipate the outcome of my prayers for you! Our blissful participation in everything that the gospel communicates does not age. The freshness of our first encounter continues to this very day. I possess an inward certainty about you, confident that he who is the [1]initiator of the good work within you is also the one who executes its completeness as mirror in Jesus Christ, who is the light of day. he is the fullness of time. (Initiator, [1, G1728 from G1722 and G756] enarche, to rehearse from the beginning. Look at Ecclesiastes 3:15, "that which has been is now; and that which is to be has already been!" ) I am not being presumptuous to be this persuaded about you. In the context of our redeemed innocence I cannot think of you any differently; I have you in my heart! Your committed friendship in my imprisonment is of great encouragement to me in our combined defense and confirmation of the gospel. We are in this together! We are joint participants in the same grace. My grace is your grace. GOD knows my intense longing for you! It is with the tender affections of Jesus Christ! It is my desire for each of you, that the realization of [1]love's completeness in you will increasingly burst through all [2]boundaries and that every sphere of our [3]relationship with others will be greatly impacted by your intimate acquaintance with love. (The word, [1, G26 from G25, compare [H5689] ] agape is a compound word from (G71, not the G26 of mans love as shown in the Strong's Dicionary) ago, which means to lead as a Shepherd leads his sheep, and (G373) pao, which means rest1 His agape leads me into his rest; into the full realization of his finished work! Agape in Psalm 23 in one word. "By the waters of reflection my soul remembers who I am." The word knowledge [2, G1922, from G1921 from G1909 and G1097) is translated epignōsis, means to have full discernment, from (G1909) epi, is a primary preposition properly meaning superimposition, meaning to rest, (G1097) is ginōskō, means to know, to perceive of. [3, G144 from G143] aisthēsis, means perception, G143 aisthanomai, to apprehend, perceive.) I urge you to examine the agape-love with the utmost scrutiny, just like when a diamond is viewed in the full sunlight to prove its flawless perfection. I dare you to take love to its ultimate conclusion! There is no offence in Agape, as evidenced in Jesus Christ who is the light of day. (If the diamond is flawless to begin with, every possible test will prove its perfection; how someone might respond to love's initiative is not the point. Love's ultimate test was concluded on the cross. Truth does not become true by popular vote; someone's ignorance or indifference cannot change the truth.) You have been fully furnished with the harvest of your redeemed innocence and righteousness for which Jesus Christ labored! This is what the glorious intent of GOD is all about! Celebrate him!' (The Mirror)

Boy, did this one stretch my resolve to find the word links for Agape, I had to use my Hebrew / Greek Bible's Strong's references to find what was needed. Until our next visit may the LORD bless you and yours as Paul has requested herein.

No comments:

Post a Comment