Thursday, July 25, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as shown in Philippians 3:12; from the standpoint of a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Paul is about to knock the hard ball out of center field with a real home run. For years now, an I mean many years, as I am now 72, I have been hearing the grand lie spoken by well meaning men and women who's only fault is that they regurgitate what they've swallowed, the poison pill, as truth! Because they believe the Bible says it! This being that we are not possessors of GOD perfection when in truth we all do. Because we are his visible image and likeness dressed in clay suits of flesh, this is the reason YHWH put on our humanity to redeem, awaken our spirit. This said, lets see and hear what lays within the context of what follows. And remember that we are faith's expression in living form, for we walk by his faith not by sight a lone, as we eat of his (flesh of) revelation and not bread alone. For it is He who teaches us how to call those things that be not or seem not to be, as already seen and known. One more thing of importance, we are hearing a Lawyer speak, as all lawyers do in lawyer ease. This is what causes so many the world over to "not believe" or not hear the Bible, by denying GOD His glory within us. Jesus himself is our chief witness of this.

Philippians 3:12-16 "Not as though I had already attained[1], either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend[2] that for which also I am apprehended[2] of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before[3], I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling[4] of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing." (KJV)

Philippians 3:12-16 "Not that I have already obtained[1] this or am already perfect, but I press on[2] to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made[2] me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead[3], I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call[4] of God in Christ Jesus. Let those of us who are mature think this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you. Only let us hold true to what we have attained." (ESV)

Philippians 3:12-16 "There may be blurry edges to my [1]comprehending the full scope of our co-resurrection life beyond the grave; but I pursue the complete conclusion of co-comprehension by [2]fully grasping exactly that which Jesus Christ knew all along about me and you when he died our (flesh man) death; and to see us all in his faith where we are made perfectly included when he rescued and raised us out of the grasp of (the false witness) death! (The word, [1, G2983] lambano, means to comprehend, to grasp, to identify with. 1Corinthians 13:12 (The Mirror) "To know even as I have always been known! The word, [2, G2638 from G2596 and G2983 ] katalambano, is from (G2596) kata, means intensity, which here strengthens the verb (G2983) lambano, thus to entirely grasp; to come to terms with, to make one's own. The KJV reads, "that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of by Christ Jesus.") I am not boasting about this new-found-righteousness as if I came up with the idea; on the contrary, I have distanced myself from everything of the DIY-system of the Law of works and man's willpower previously represents in my reference; now I am fully engaged with that to which the prophetic pointed too. Christ is whom we were reaching for all along! Here he is [3]in our face; within our immediate grasp! (The old DIY-system, is the fruit of the 'do it yourself-tree.' The denial tree's fruit eaten (Genesis 3:1-7, the lie revealed herein). The word, [3, G1715 from G1722 and G4314] emprosthen, is from (G1722) en, in, and (G4314) pros, that which is right in front of  me!) I have this prize in humanity's redeemed innocence in full view; just like a champion athlete in the public games I refuse to be distracted by anything else. GOD has [4]invited us in Christ, to life up our eyes and realize our restored true identity in himself. (The word, [4, G2821 form of G2564] klesis, invitation, is from (G2564) kaleo, to surname, to identify by name. While the Law engages one with that which is below, faith captivates our gaze to only see that which is above, where we are co-seated together as in one being Christ, in heavenly places! We are identified in him. Colossians 3:1.) We who have discovered our perfection in his righteousness have our thoughts anchored in Christ. If you or I still see ourselves as imperfect, GOD will reveal to us that we are wasting our time to imagine that we can become more acceptable and righteous that what we already are! So then, let the message of grace set the pace. (The Law is a detour leading nowhere!) (The Mirror)

In our next visit the LORD willing we shall conclude this chapter. Until then may our GOD and LORD increase you and yours faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment