Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in Philippians 4:15; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

We are now in the home stretch of chapter 4, and the higher ground that we are to live by as our new life style of fame based in GOD'S faithfulness and righteousness, just as did Jesus Christ, our prototype clothed by our own humanity. And again listen with strong intent to what is revealed by Paul.

Philippians 4:15-20, 21-22, 23 "Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity. Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account. But I have[1] all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God. For my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you. All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." (KJV)

Philippians 4:15-20, 21-22, 23 "And you Philippians yourselves know that in the beginning of the gospel, when I left Macedonia, no church entered into partnership with me in giving and receiving, except you only. Even in Thessalonica you sent me help for my needs once and again. Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that increases to your credit. I have[1] received full payment, and more. I am well supplied, having received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent, a fragrant offering, a sacrifice acceptable and pleasing to God. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Greet every saint in Christ Jesus. The brothers who are with me greet you. All the saints greet you, especially those of Caesar's household.
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit." (ESV)

Philippians 4:15-20, 21-22, 23 "You and I know very well that our initial encounter with this gospel has inspired you to partner with me in the wonderful rhythm of giving and receiving. Your generosity then being financial financed my trip in and out of Macedonia! No other church did what you did. (Paul visited Thessalonica and Berea, about 12 years before this epistle was written. Acts 17:1-14.) You also helped me several times in Thessalonica. I am not reminding you of your gifts for any other reason but to encourage you to realize the abundant harvest in the world that you are a living epistle of. (Greek, the fruitfulness of "your word.") This letter is my official [1]receipt to you, proving that my capacity is filled to the brim! I am bursting at the seams indulging in your gifts that Epaphrodites brought! Your generosity celebrates GOD'S pleasure like a sweet perfume poured out on the altar of your agape for me. (The word, [1, G568 from G575 and G2192 ] apecho, here is used as a commercial term meaning to receive a sum in full and given a receipt for it. Comes from (G575) apo, denotes completion, and (G2192) echo, to hold; in this context the preposition apo with the accusative denotes correspondence of the context to the capacity; of the possession to the desire.) My GOD shall also abundantly fill every nook and cranny to overflowing in all areas of your lives. The wealth of his dream come true in Christ Jesus measures his generosity towards us! For countless ages upon ages GOD will be celebrated as our original Father. We are his glory! Most certainly!
Embrace every saint in Christ Jesus on our behalf; the friends with me embrace you! All the Saints, especially those within the household of Caesar greet you dearly!
The grace that is Jesus Christ embodies embraces you in your spirit." (The Mirror)

Okay, that brought to its close this Epistle. With our next visit, the LORD willing, I will bring into view and next revelation of even higher ground than this one has accomplished. Now may the LORD Christ increase within you and yours his faith to your obedience of His life restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment