Saturday, July 27, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in Philippians 4:1; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Paul, in this chapter expresses our redeemed excellence, as GOD'S Provision, this we are to express as we walk this life as awakened earth bound spirits. Again, I must stress that all of humanity's origin is that of spirit linked to our Father, the Father of spirits. Not to a false foster father of evil intent. But as one of my Bibles calls it, a link of silver thread tied to GOD, as we learn to live as Christ Ones once again. Because Adam alone first walked in this way. Now my problem is where to stop the following revelation without doing harm to the over flow of this areas. Because of the material covered in this the finial chapter of Philippians, I will attempt to shorten this chapters, to keep them from running over each other, thoughts into four and possible five.


Philippians 4:1, 2-3 "Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved, and bring Exhortation, Encouragement, and Prayer to life.
I beseech[1] Euodias[2], and beseech Syntyche[3], that they be of the same mind in the Lord. And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow(G4805), help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life." (KJV)

Philippians 4:1, 2-3 "Therefore, my brothers, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm thus in the Lord, my beloved, and bring Exhortation, Encouragement, and Prayer to life.
I entreat[1] Euodia[2] and I entreat Syntyche[3] to agree in the Lord. Yes, I ask you also, true companion (G4805), help these women, who have labored side by side with me in the gospel together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life." (ESV)

Philippians 4:1, 2-3 Now in the light of all this, I am sure that you can appreciate what enormous delight you are to me! My precious friends, you are my trophy and my joy! Just as you have been doing, continue to stand immovably strong in the LORD!
Your [1]source defines you by name! Dear [2]Eodias and [3]Syntyche, let me remind you of the meanings of your names! Engage your thoughts to follow the direct and easy way of grace; then you will together fulfill your mission in the LORD without distraction. (The word, [1, G3870 from G3844 and G2564 ] parakaleo, to call near, comes from (G3844) para, and is a preposition indicating close proximity, a thing proceeding from a sphere of influence, with the suggestion of strong union of place of residence, to have sprung from its author and giver, originating from, denoting the point from which an action originates, intimate connection; and (G2564) kaleo, meaning to identify by name, to surname. the word, [2, G2136 from the same as G2137, to help on the road, from a compound of G2095 and G3598 ] eudias, is from (G2095) eu, good, and (G3598) odos, a road, thus a prosperous and expeditious journey, to lead by a direct and easy way; [3, G4941 from G4940, to change together is from G4862 and G5177 ] suntuche, is from (G4862) sun, together with, and (G5177) tugchano, to hit the mark; of one discharging a javelin or arrow.) Suzegos, you are then meaning of your name to me; my trustworthy yoke fellow! Associate yourself closely with these ladies who have been my fellow athletes in the gospel! Also Clement as well as all my other colleagues-I have their names on record in the book of life! (Paul has all his friends names on record! [look at Romans 16:1-23 (The Mirror account) Zoe life as defined in Christ has given such rich meaning to proper names. Suzugos (G4805), means yoke-fellow. At Philippi, women were the first hearers of the Gospel, and Lydia the first convert. Acts 16:13-15. Clement, means clear skies, bright and sunny weather. Paul whose own name was changed from, Sheol, (Saul) means dark underworld, to Pao, means rest, appreciates the meaning of a proper name. He calls Peter, Kefas which is the Aramaic for Petros, to deliberately steer away from the more familiar sound of Petros, thus he specifically emphasizes the meaning of his name. The rock foundation of GOD'S Ekklesia. In Matthew 16 Jesus identifies Simon, as the son of Jonah by a new name, Petros; and upon this revelation, that the son of man is the Son of GOD the Ekklesia is built!) (The Mirror)

Now until our next visit may the LORD GOD visit you and yours by increased revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment