Sunday, July 21, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in Philippians 1:21; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Okay, have we put away the delusion of religions habit of denial of GOD's perfect work in us or are we still clinging to the delusion because of a corrupted mindset? For if we live in that manner still then Christ does not define who you or I am, and we remain in our sin nature, a false nature because it is based solely on a lie. And religion has defeated us and bond us to itself, by the fruit of a false parent, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is its name. That lives solely on our denial of who we have been all a long, the righteousness of GOD as we house within us His Image and Christ's likeness from before the worlds foundation were ever laid.


Philippians 1:21-26 "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose(G138) I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again." (KJV)

Philippians 1:21-26 "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. If I am to live in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me. Yet which I shall choose(G138) I cannot tell. I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better. But to remain in the flesh is more necessary on your account. Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all, for your progress and joy in the faith, so that in me you may have ample cause to glory in Christ Jesus, because of my coming to you again." (ESV)

Philippians 1:21-26 "Christ defines my life; death cannot threaten or diminish that. To be alive now is to feast on the harvest of our faith! I cannot tell when I shall lift up the [1]anchor of the flesh and sail away! It doesn't really matter to me. (The word, [1, G138 akin to G142] aihreomai, akin to G142, airō, to lift the anchor and sail away. By Hebraism (compare [H5375 nâśâ' nâsâh, to lift]) to expiate sin, to make (have) no doubt.) i am often torn between these two thoughts. I have this strong yearning to step out of the confines of this body into the immediate embrace of Christ! Can you imagine the awesomeness of that! Yet this gospel has my [1]arm twisted and locked behind my back; I am therefore determined to remain in this body for your sakes. (The word, [1, G316] anagkaios, necessary, is from G318, anagkē, constrain, and  from G303 ana, upward, and the base of G43 agkalē, arm, suggesting to have the arm twisted and locked behind one's back. Look at 1Corinthians 9:16.) I am certain that my time with you will inspire the happy progress of your pioneering faith! The joy of our union in Christ knows no limits! We have so much reason to celebrate! I can just imagine the eruption of bliss should I be there with you right now in person!" (The Mirror)

Okay, by now you can see my and Paul's point of our defined oneness both with each other and with the LORD our GOD! As Christ-ones in the world but no longer suffering with it. Until our next visit may the LORD increase in you and yours faith, in his faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment