Thursday, July 18, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed in Philippians, by introdution and 1:1; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Paul, Silas, Timothy and Luke visited Philippi and founded the first church in Europe there on Paul's second missionary journey around A.D. 50. (Acts 16:11-40)

The letter was written about 61 A.D. from Rome while Paul was under house arrest.

He writes from a place of strength and joy to encourage his dear friends in Philippi, who were also facing many contradictions.

Philippians 1:20 "My immediate circumstances do not distract from my message! I am convinced that our conversation now and always will continue to give accurate account of the magnificence of Christ." The message is incarnate in me [as it should become in you]; whether I live or die, it makes no difference."

Philippians 1:21 "Christ defines my life; death cannot threaten or diminish that."

Philippians 2:12 "Not only in my presence but much more in my absence...." Paul knew that he would be more present in his message than in his person! Ministry success is not measured by how many partners one can congregate, but how absent one can continue to preach! Christ Jesus being the standard for this.

Philippians 3:1 "The conclusion of your faith is extreme gladness in the LORD. He is your constant reference to this bliss! I am not just saying this to be repetitive; joy is our fortress! There is no safer place to be, but to be ecstatically happy!"

Paul encourages them not to allow religion to distract them from the delight of Christ's romance.

Philippians 3:7 "The sum total of my religious pedigree and sincere devotion amounts to a big zero! What we have been gifted with in Christ has reduced what once seemed so important, to meaningless information. To esteem the Law is to our loss! faith is our most value profit."

Philippians 3:8 "In fact, I have come to the conclusion that every association I have had with that which once defined me before as a devote Jew, has by far eclipsed by what I have gained in the knowledge of my Messiah. Jesus Christ and his masterful redemption defines me now. Religion is like so much dog pooh; and it stinks, avoid stepping in it!"

Philippians 4:4 "Joy is not a luxury option; joy is our constant! Our union in the LORD is our permanent source of delight; so I might as well say it again, rejoice in the LORD always!"

Philippians 4:6 "Let no anxiety about anything [1]distract you!"

Philippians 4:11 "I have discovered my "I-am-ness" and found that I am fully [1]self sufficient, whatever the circumstances. (Self sufficient, [1, G842 from G846 and G714] autarkes , means self complacent, the feeling you have when you are completely satisfied within yourself.)

Philippians 4:13 "In every situation I am strong in the one who empowers me from within to be who I am! (Paul lived his life in constant touch with this place within himself. He discovered that same I-am-ness that Jesus walked in, as mirrored in him! I am what I am by the Grace of GOD! 1Corinthians 15:10.) (The Mirror)

What we have just seen and heard is exactly how we are to become in Christ, not as the worlds many religious forms would have us believe. For the Gospel to have it's designed impact it must stand a lone and be totally and fully received as the incarnate word reality of Christ within you and me. Then we are living words of GOD as designed and known in Genesis 2:19-20 shows.

Philippians 1:1-2 "Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the Saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ." (KJV)

Philippians 1:1-2 "Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, To all the Saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the overseers and deacons: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." (ESV)

Philippians 1:1-2 "Paul and Timothy address all the Saints in Christ Jesus in Philippi, including your leadership team, both the [1]overseers and the [2]deacons. (Overseers, [1, G1985 from G1909 and G4649 (in the sense of G1983, be aware of) ] episkopos, is from (G1909) epi, indicating continues influence upon, and (G4649) skopos, to "scope" to see the overall picture, [2, G1249 compare G1377] diakonos, is from (G1377) diako, to run errands, to pursue; look at Philippians 3:14.) The Father's favor joins our lives inseparably in the Lordship of Jesus Christ." (The Mirror)

Okay, we now have our feet wet for the further revelation of Christ upon which the Gospel is based. It is not to used to beat anyone as with the rod of iron as is the custom of man's many religious forms. It is reveal the anointed one within us as the incarnate Word of GOD. So until our next visit may the LORD GOD become your light.

No comments:

Post a Comment