Friday, April 12, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as shown in 1Corinthians 9:15; the renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

In this next section of 1Corinthians 9 Paul tells us why he does and says what he does and if I may be so bold it is also why I do the same. Without regard to any of mans fictitious fabricated religions that are driving the world to darkness and chaos and where all kinds of sin abounds of every street corner the world over. This kind of statement gets me ostracized by many a religious person, because I am said to group them all in the same grouping. And that is because other than Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and a few others of their sort, the rest sprang from the same poisonous apple of the apostate and egoistical seed at the eating of the forbidden fruit tree. The secret of Genesis 3:15 and there after, even Judaism is counted among their numbered, as in the days of Jesus. For Jesus spoke to them as such!


1Corinthians 9:15-18 "But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void. For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel." (KJV)

1Corinthians 9:15-18 "But I have made no use of any of these rights, nor am I writing these things to secure any such provision. For I would rather die than have anyone deprive me of my ground for boasting. For if I preach the gospel, that gives me no ground for boasting. For necessity is laid upon me. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! For if I do this of my own will, I have a reward, but if not of my own will, I am still entrusted with a stewardship. What then is my reward? That in my preaching I may present the gospel free of charge, so as not to make full use of my right in the gospel." (ESV)

1Corinthians 9:15-18 "The reason for my writing about these issues is not to bring you under any kind of obligation; on the contrary, I want to be very clear about this, the fact that I do things differently by not expecting anyone to pay me for my ministry is to emphasize my urgency to remove any possible excuse from anyone's mind that i might have ulterior motives! I am dead serious about this Gospel! I live to preach; it consumes my total being. Your money is not going to make any difference since this Gospel has my arm twisted and locked behind my back! (anagke) In fact, my life would be reduced to utter misery if it were not possible for me to preach the Good News! If this was a mere career choice, then surely you could hire or fire me! But I am not for sale; I am employed by the economy of persuasion! So what's in it for me, you may ask? The pleasure of declaring the Gospel of Christ at no expense as it is bona fide priceless! No, I am not cheating anyone or myself by foregoing the rights I might have as a preacher.: (The Mirror)

We shall move on with Paul, the LORD willing, in our next visit. Until them may GOD shine from within your being.

No comments:

Post a Comment