Thursday, April 18, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as shown in 1Corinthians 10:23; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

This morning early I was a wakened by the thought of a word, the word is the old Hebrew, Hallelujah, which is a word of great joy. But in the message it was that we are all part and parcel of Jah (G1510 or the old Hebrew H1961 with the root of H1933, which means to breath). But when I looked for it in my Hebrew/Greek study Bible it was not there. So I looked elsewhere and found this: Rev 19:1-2  "And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia (G239 from the imperative of H1984 and H3050); Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand." What you may ask has this to do with what and where you are now? Lets see by looking, is my response, 1Corinthians 10:23 is where we begin. Which carry's the heading of,  "Do All to the Glory of God."


1Corinthians 10:23-30 "All things are lawful (G1832) for me, but all things are not expedient (G4851): all things are lawful for me, but all things edify (G3618) not. Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth. Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake (Psalm 24:1, 50:12): "For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof." If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake. But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof: Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience? For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?" (KJV)

1Corinthians 10:23-30 "All things are lawful (G1832)," but not all things are helpful (G4851). "All things are lawful," but not all things build up (G3618). Let no one seek his own good, but the good of his neighbor. Eat whatever is sold in the meat market without raising any question on the ground of conscience. For (Psalm 24:1, 50:12) "the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof." If one of the unbelievers invites you to dinner and you are disposed to go, eat whatever is set before you without raising any question on the ground of conscience. But if someone says to you, "This has been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat it, for the sake of the one who informed you, and for the sake of conscience— I do not mean your conscience, but his. For why should my liberty be determined by someone else's conscience? If I partake with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of that for which I give thanks?" (ESV)

1Corithians 10:23-30 "Everything is [1, G1832]endorsed in I am! Everything originates and [2, G4851]concludes in I am. Now that the prophetic picture is completed in Christ, Jewish rituals can no longer be [3, G3618]accommodated under the same roof. Christ is the relevance, not the historic rituals. (Everything begins in "I am." This comes from the Greek, (G1832) exesti, from [1] exousia, which is (G1537 and G1510) ek+eimi. The word ek always denotes origin and eimi, "I am." This word is often translated as "authority," or in this case, "endorsed;" traditional translations read, everything is "lawful." The word, [2, G4851] sumphero, means to bear together, to conclude. The image and likeness of GOD revealed and redeemed in human form is the substance of the prophetic picture. The word, [3, G3618] oikodome, comes from (G3624) oikos, and means dwelling or family and (G1430) dome, means roof. Paul is urging the church to find their fellowship in the revelation of Christ and not in a mixture of Jewish and pagan religious rituals! And yet this is exactly we have today!) Even though i am free in my own persuasion, I do not pursue my freedom at someone else's expense! So even though we might feel perfectly justified in our own convictions, let each one of us consider how to benefit one another instead. (The good news of what happened to every single person in Christ is all that matters!) Do not think twice about eating meat bought from the local market; why bother to ask questions about whether or not it was used in sacrifice at a Jewish or heathen temple. Such questions are completely irrelevant! To continue to live in a right or wrong consciousness is to injure yourself and that of others. In Psalm 24:1, David declares categorically that the earth is the LORD's and the fullness thereof. (That should settle your conscience once and for all about diet debates! In humanity's mind an animal is sacrificed to a demon or deity of choice but the Creator owns everything anyway and he needs no one's permission to endorse his ownership, neither is he influenced by what a person believes.) Should you get a personal invitation to a banquet hosted by unbelievers and you desire to go, then be at liberty to eat whatever they prepare. Please do not embarrass them or yourself by asking sensitive questions about whether the food was sacrificed to an idol or not! Leave your religious sentiment behind and enjoy the feast! However if someone specifically mentions to you that the meat was indeed sacrificed to idols, then for that person's conscience sake rather refrain from eating the item in question in order to avoid giving the impression that you approve of idol worship. No, I am not compromising my freedom by being sensitive to someone else's conscience! ("But, except for these special cases, I am not going to walk around on eggshells worrying about what small-minded people might say; I am going to stride free and easy, knowing what our large-minded Master has already said." ---The Message) Grace set the pace in my conscience, not people's suspicions or their scrutiny, Every meal to me is a celebration of what grace reveals. (The Mirror)


1Corinthians 10:31-11:1 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory (G1391)of God. Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved. Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ." (KJV)

1Corinthians 10:31-11:1 "So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory (G1391) of God. Give no offense to Jews or to Greeks or to the church of God, just as I try to please everyone in everything I do, not seeking my own advantage, but that of many, that they may be saved. Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ." (ESV)

1Corinthians 10:31-11:1 "Live your life overwhelmed by GOD's [1, G1391] opinion of you! Your eating and drinking is certainly a constant reminder that you are his glory. Every meal proclaims this fact, that life of your design is redeemed again in Christ; salute life! ([1, G1391] Glory, doxa, is from (G1380) dokeo, meaning a good opinion.) So live your life in freedom and wisdom. Thus the Jews, the Gentiles and the church will all witness the attraction of your life without taking any offense. I am so persuaded about every person's inclusion in Christ that I desire to be everything I need to be in order to win everyone's understanding of their own union with Christ; my mission is to be exactly what is required of me in every possible situation to waken every kind of person, whoever they are, to own their salvation! I have no other agenda. Mirror me as I mirror Christ. (Jesus is not an example for us but of us!) (The Mirror)

Okay, so I ran over, I just could not resist! Next time the LORD willing we shall continue in chapter 11 of 1Corinthians. Until then may he who IS, bless and prosper you and yours in the knowledge of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment