Saturday, April 27, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as shown in 1Corinthians 13:8; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

We are learning the secret that helps and allows faith to work. Without which all we have is our own strength of trust. Why and how is it the man in his natural form has the ability to love? He does so in three of four forms, mind a feel good state, philio, erotica and agape. It was agape that was lost in the exchange of identity's in the garden.


1Corinthians 13:8-13 "Charity never faileth(G1601): but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child(G3516), I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now(G737) we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now(G3570) I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." (KJV)

1Corinthians 13:8-13 "Love never ends(G1601). As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child(3516), I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now(G737) we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now(G3570) I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love." (ESV)

1Corinthians 13:8-13 "Love never loses its altitude! (The word (G1601 from G1537 and G4098), ekpipto, means (G4098) to lose height, to stop soaring.) Prophecies will cease. (Just like when a placenta is discarded after a baby's birth.) Tongues will pause. (In order for that which was spoken in shadow-language to be fully interpreted and made fully known.) The quest for knowledge will be inappropriate when perfection is grasped. What we perceived in prophetic glimpses is now concluded in completeness! When I was an [1,G3516)]infant I spoke infant gibberish with the mind of an infant; my reasoning also was typically that of an infant; how it all changes when I become a grown-up! I am an infant no more! (The word, [1,G3516 and G2031] nepios, means without any command of speech.) There was a time of [1,G737]suspense, when everything we saw was merely mirrored in the prophetic word, like in an enigma; but then (when I became an adult in the revelation of Christ) I gaze face-to-face that I may know me, even as I haves been known! (The word, [1, G737 from G142] arti, comes from[G142] airo, meaning to keep in suspense. "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb!" [Jeremiah 1:5] ) [1,G3570]Now persuasion and every pleasurable [2]expectation is [3]completed in agape. (Here, in agape, my soul remembers who I am! Psalm 23 ) Faith, hope and love are in [3]seamless union. Agape is the superlative of everything faith and [2]hope always knew to be true about me! Love defines my [3]eternal moment! (Where the word, [1,G3570 is from G3568] nuni, means now (G3568) nun, at this very moment, arti, [verse 12, G737] means until now, a time of suspense; [2] elpis, means hope, pleasant expectation; and [3] meno, means to continue to be present. To continue in a seamless union.)

We have just walked through the mine field of what agape love is and how it is acquired as our active love. Next time we shall, the LORD willing look at Prophecy as a superior gift. Until then may the LORD increase his agape within you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment