Tuesday, April 30, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as shown in 1Corinthians 14:13; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

We are looking into the gift of Prophesy as the greater of GOD's gifts given to redeemed humanity as a means of helping him reach his final destination as GOD's restored sons. That is right restored sons not both male and female as these two are actually one being in Christ. Just as the Hebrew name for GOD means. This name is Elohim and it is in three persons they being Father, Son and Holy Spirit. And as we have already seen the Holy Spirit is the "fe" male portion of our trinity, or that portion of man taken from him as seen in Genesis 2:21-22, which came about because of what GOD saw and understood in verse 18. And what he already knew and spoke in chapter 1:26-27. Okay, lets get into our study of 1Corinthians 14:13-19 to see what we can glean from within it.


1Corinthians 14:13-19 "Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret. For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest? For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified. I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all: Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach(G2727) others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue." (KJV)

1Corinthians 14:13-19 "Therefore, one who speaks in a tongue should pray that he may interpret. For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays but my mind is unfruitful. What am I to do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will pray with my mind also; I will sing praise with my spirit, but I will sing with my mind also. Otherwise, if you give thanks with your spirit, how can anyone in the position of an outsider say "Amen" to your thanksgiving when he does not know what you are saying? For you may be giving thanks well enough, but the other person is not being built up. I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you. Nevertheless, in church I would rather speak five words with my mind in order to instruct(G2727) others, than ten thousand words in a tongue." (ESV)

1Corinthians 14:13-19 "Do not even attempt to speak in tongues in the congregation if you are unable to also unfold and explain the meaning of what was said! Why pray in tongues without understanding? Then there is no point in it (except your own edification and learning of the secret things of GOD revealed to you and you only). Even in worship the two go hand in hand: I will pray with the spirit and continue with understanding; I will worship GOD in spiritual songs and then conclude by singing with inspired understanding! (Remember Paul's introduction to the spiritual gifts in chapter 12:11, "Spiritual manifestations are supernatural, yet often very natural. Just because it is spirit dimension does not mean that you cannot understand what GOD's Spirit is saying to you." Paul's passion is to make all men see what GOD saw when Jesus died and was raised; the spiritual gifts are not to add confusion but clarity to the gospel.[The revelation of Christ restored or awaken within humanity's form.] ) If all you do is speak blessings in tongues, how can anyone else in the same room, especially those who are completely ignorant of spiritual things, feel included and in agreement with what you are saying? There is nothing wrong with your thanksgiving as such; it is just a pity that you should exclude someone in your immediate audience. Am I against speaking in tongues? Not at all! I am so grateful to GOD that I speak in tongues; I do so perhaps more than all of you! But when we gather together I would rather speak five words with my understanding in order to inspire someone with mutual [1,G2727]resonance than waste a thousand words in tongues! (The word, [1,G2727 from G2596 and G2279] katecheo, is where the word catechism [indoctrinate] come from(G2596), kata, means downward, into the circumcised ear, and (G2279) echo, to hold or echo; thus, to resonate. Resonance instructs truth and defeats debate.)

My prayer is that all who fine our blog and stay with us will be enlightened by GOD in his voice as he resonance his words within them. Until the next time, the LORD willing, when we shall see what instructions Paul leaves for the church in our next visit. May the LORD increase his voice within you as his indoctrination of revelation continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment