Tuesday, December 24, 2019

"The Secret of GOD", as revealed by John in the Revelation of Christ in 2:18, with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

We are now at the threshold of the fourth Ekklesia of Revelation 2, as seen from Christ's eyes.


Revelation 2:18, 19-28, 29 "'And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.'" (KJV)

Revelation 2:18, 19-28, 29 "'And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: 'The words of the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and whose feet are like burnished bronze.
I know your works, your love and faith and service and patient endurance, and that your latter works exceed the first. But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols. I gave her time to repent, but she refuses to repent of her sexual immorality. Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works, and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works. But to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not learned what some call the deep things of Satan, to you I say, I do not lay on you any other burden. Only hold fast what you have until I come. The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father. And I will give him the morning star.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'" (ESV)

Revelation 2:18, 19-28, 29 "'Write also to the leader of the Ekklesia in [1]Thyatira: The [2]Son of GOD with eyes ablaze and [3]feet shinning like burnished bronze says, (Also interesting to note that [1]Thyatira means sacrifice! Here Jesus introduces Himself as the [2]Son of GOD! Look for the Extended notes on The Son of Man in the Son of GOD at the end of chapter 2.)
I know your hard works and how you love what you're doing - also that you are absolutely convinced that you are doing the right thing and how relentlessly you're exerted yourselves - even more so now than ever before! It disturbs Me that you accommodate the typical Jezebel influence, a self-appointed Prophetess who teaches and seduces My [1]devoted friends into participating in an [2]idolatrous sacrificial system by eating food offered to [3]idols and fornicating with her foreign ideas about God. (The word [1, G1401 from G1210] doulos, bond-servant or slave; Also a devoted friend, is from (G1210) deo, to be bound to another in friendship or marriage. The word [2, G1494 is a compound of G1497 and a presumed derivative of G2380] eidolothuton, an image sacrifice, that is, part of an idolatrous offering, idol, is from (G1497 from G1491) eidolon, an image, a heathen god, its worship,  and (G2380) thuo, a primary verb meaning to immolate, to slay in sacrifice (this is to slay one's self in the act of worship in any form). The word [3, G1497 from G1491 eidos, view, from G1492 eidō, a primary verb, discern, have a clear perception of vision, from a compound of G3700 and G3708] eidōlon, is where we get the word idol from means image and likeness-this is the theme of the Bible and redemption; The image and likeness of GOD revealed and redeemed in human form! Find the notes Extended Notes on Food Offered to Idols at the end of this chapter.) I gave her opportune time [1]to see with My eyes, to know My heart and to woke up out of the sway of her adultery but she had no inclination to yield to My thoughts. (The word wrongly translated, [1, G3340 is from G3326 and G3539]repent from the Latin, re-pennance is metanoia - to think with me; to awaken to my thoughts about you!) The bed of your adultery will become you and your lovers' [1]confinement to great anguish. Even then will I continue to invite you to awaken from your deception! (The word [1, G2347 from G2346] thlipsis, means a narrow claustrophobic space of intense pressure. The very platform of the man-made 'church' institutions from where you have run your religious business will become your prison and punishment-the scene of the sin is also the scene of the inevitable consequence. "But where sin increases grace supersedes it! Romans 5:20.) The offspring of these 'mindsets,' conceived in your licentious idolatry has no future! I will cause it [1]to utterly perish! And every Ekklesia shall [2]know that I scrutinize the hidden thoughts of the heart. And I will expose every single work of your own doing as judged in My work. (See verse 26 - My works vs your works. To [1] kill in death is a very strong expression, apokteuno en thanato. The symbolic significance of killing the children of the church's idolatrous adultery in death can only be understood in the context of the unveiling of Jesus the Christ who already died humanity's death and in that death brought final closure to the offspring of humanity's guilt-ridden mindsets that we have inherited from our world systems which were founded in the fruit of the "I-am-not tree system." He thusly broke the spell of the claim of judgment and death over the Adamic race. This signifies the death of death. The significance of the implications of Jesus' death cannot be exaggerated! It reaches into the entire past, present and future of human history! The word [2] ginosontai is the future ingressive punctiliar middle of (G1097) ginosko, 'we shall certainly come to know,' this confirms the theme of the book of Revelation! The unveiling of Jesus Christ and His finished work will most definitely complete GOD'S purpose of redeeming humanity's lost sense of sonship, value, innocence, identity and royalty in the earth!
Hebrews 4:12-13, The message GOD spoke to us in Christ, is the most life giving and dynamic influence in us, cutting like a surgeon's scalpel, sharper than a soldier's sword, piercing to the deepest core of human conscience, to the dividing of soul and spirit; Ending the dominance of the sense realm and its neutralizing effect upon the human spirit. In this way a person's spirit is freed to become the ruling influence again in the thoughts and intentions of their heart. The scrutiny of this living Sword-Logos detects every possible disease, discovering the body's deepest secrets where joint and bone-marrow meet. The entire person is thoroughly exposed to His scrutinizing gaze. Psalm 139:2, "You know the deepest impulse of My thoughts.)I would urge those of you in Thyatira who do [1]not embrace this Jezebel influence, as well as the ones who perhaps feel that they might be missing out on something by not studying the so-called 'deep things of Satan,' to embrace what your hearts resonate with! I'm not giving you anything that will burden you in any way! (The word [1, G3756 with G2192] ou echo, not in echo; not in synic with her distorted teachings. Sin-consciousness is the seat of [2, G4567] satanas - the accuser! The word [3, G3026 from G3007] loipoi from leipo, to be left out-those who feel that they are excluded from certain practices or privileges. The word, [4, G922] baros, weight or burden is also used in Galatians 6:2, "Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." And in the Mirror it reads, "The law of the Christ-life distinguishes your spirituality; Taking the weight off someone's shoulders is fulfilling the law of Christ. The message of grace removes all law-related burdens such as guilt, suspicion, inferiority, shame and sin-consciousness.) [1] Lay hold of that which your hearts [2]bear witness to [3]until you fully grasp the scope and understand the most conclusive significance of [4]My coming! (The word [1, G2904 from G2902] kratesate is from (G2902) krateo is in the Aorist Imperative suggesting, "get it over and done with!" Again the word [2, G2192] echo is used, to hold, to resonate. The word [3, G891] achri, until, is from (G206) akron, the farthest bounds, uttermost parts, end, highest, extreme - related to the word (G188) akmen, extreme, climax, acme, highest degree. The word [4] hekso is from (G2240) heko to have come, is the Aorist active subjunctive which is the mood of probability. The time of the action of the subjunctive mood is related to the time of the main verb, which in this case is - echete, present active indicative of echo, "that which your hearts resonate with." Heart resonance is certain! As in 2Corinthians 3:2, "...known and read by all!" Or in the Mirror, "You are our Epistle written within us, an open letter speaking a global language; One that everyone can read and recognize as their mother tongue!" If the subjunctive mood is used in a purpose or result clause, then the action should not be thought of as a possible result, but should be viewed as a definite outcome that will happen as a result of another stated action.) Seeing My victory as your victory makes you the over comer. By embracing the [1]completeness of My works as your [2]treasure, you realize My authority in you to posses the nations. (Look at verse 23-the [1]success of My works is to your credit. The works, (G891 with G5056) ἄχρι τέλος, achri telos, suggests, taking My words to its full conclusion. The word [2, G5083] tereo means to value, to treasure, to guard with great care. See Psalm 2:7-8 [also verse 9 as referenced in the next verse, 27]. "You are My son, today I have begotten you. Ask of Me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession." Paul quotes psalm 2 in Acts 13:33 when he preaches the resurrection of Jesus and in Ephesians 2:5 and Colossians 3:1-3 he celebrates our co-begotteness! Also Peter announces that we were born anew when Jesus was raised from the death! 1Peter 1:3. The word [2, G1849 from G1832 third person singular present indicative of a compound of G1537 and G1510] exousia , often translated authority has two components, (G1537) ek, out of, source and (G1510) eimi, I Am! The preposition [3, G1909] epi suggests continual influence upon, from a position of authority.) You will [1]shepherd the nations with a royal scepter and shatter [2]their 'alienated mindsets' like a potter's vessel of clay. (He quotes Psalm 2:9, "'You shall break then with a rod of iron, and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.'" Sadly the Hebrew Masonetic Text uses the word, (H 7489] רָעַע RAA - to be bad, be evil; To be displeasing; to be injurious; to be wicked; to do an injury or hurt; to be mischief; instead of the same sounding word, (H7462) רָעָה râ‛âh, with a Hay at the end and not an Ayin, which means Shepherd! Also in the Septuagint, the Greek word poimaneis is used! You shall feed them as a shepherd nurtures his flock. With refernce to the [2]alienated mindsets that ruled the nations see Numbers 24:17, "A scepter shall rise out of Israel; It shall crush the forehead of Moab!" (mindset!) The Shepherd's staff was never intended to beat up the sheep but to protect and free them from any possible threat! ) [Look for extended notes on The Rod of Iron at the end of this chapter.] In the same way that My shepherding mission is [1]sourced in Father I have extended it to you! I also give you the [2]Morning Star! (I've attached part of the previous verse here, the Greek word, [1, G3844 ] para, with the genitive, indicating source or origin, close and immediate proximity, intimate connection, union. Look at 2Peter 1:19, "Take my word as one would take a lamp at night; The day is about to dawn for you in your own understanding. When the [2]Morning Star appears, you no longer need the lamp; This will happen shortly on the horizon of your own hearts!" Revelation 22:16, 'I am Jesus. I sent My Shepherd-Messenger to be witness of these things to you before the churches; Confirming to them that I am the Root and offspring of David, the radiant Morning Star! See the notes on The "Fallen Star" in the bright Morning Star, at the end of Revelation 9.)
Now listen up with your inner ears! hear with understanding what the Spirit is saying to the Ekklesia!'" (See 1Corinthians 2:13, The impact of our words are not confined to the familiar wisdom of the world taught by human experience and tradition, but communicated by seamless resonance, combining spirit with Spirit (spirit).) (The Mirror, with editing.)

I shall repeat the word above in my request for understanding....
With our next visit I shall once again the LORD willing look at the between the chapter footnotes.


No comments:

Post a Comment