Sunday, December 29, 2019

"The Secret of GOD," as revealed by John in the Revelation of Christ, chapter 3:7, with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Now for the Philadelphia Ekklesia and the LORD'S view of them.


Revelation 3:7, 8-12, 13 "'And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; 'These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
'I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.'" (KJV)

Revelation 3:7, 8-12, 13 "'And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: 'The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.
'I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. Because you have kept My word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from My God out of heaven, and My own new name.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'" (ESV)

Revelation 3:7, 8-12, 13 "'And to the Messenger of the Ekklesia of [1] Philadelphia write: 'I am the Holy and True One! I hold the key of David as prophesied in [2] Isaiah 22:22! Yes, I [2] unlock the mysteries of the heavens of the heavenly dimension and no one can shut the door! And I lock the entrance and none (of the old blind corrupted mindset) can access it! ([1, G5359 is the same as G5361] Philadelphos , is from (G5384 and G80) philos, fondness, friendship, and (G80) adelphos, the same womb, immediate family, kinfolk, household. [2]Isaiah 22:22, "And I will place on his shoulders the key of the house of David; he shall open, and none shall shut, and he shall shut, and none shall open." The word, [2, G455] anoigo, to open, is from (G303) ana, upwards and (G71) agoo, to lead! Ezekiel 34:23, "Then I will place one Shepherd over them, my servant David, and he will take care of them and be their Shepherd.)
'I am fully aware of your efforts in doing the work of the ministry! I want you to see something, I [1] have given you a doorway right in front of you that has been fully opened into the heavenly dimension! Nothing can possibly close it again! Even when you had very little strength you have treasured My word and have not contradicted My name! (I have given you, [1] dedoka, is the Perfect Active Indicative of (G1325) didomi, denoting an action that has been completed in the past and the results of that action are continuing on in this moment, in full effect. Revelation 4:1, 'I wantt you to see something! Oh wow! What I see takes my breath away! A wide-open door in the heavenly realm! The first thing I heard was this voice addressing me! It was distinct and clear like the sound of a trumpet; it captured my attention, inviting me to enter. "Come up here and I will show you how everything coincides with what you have already seen!") Behold, the jewish disguise will be exposed to be the synagogue of Satanas. They have [1] sourced their [2] gatherings in [3] accusation but now [4] I give them to you and will cause them to come [5] face to face with you in fellowship in acknowledgment of My love which I have bestowed upon you! (The preposition [1, G1537] ek, always points to source or origin; the [2, G4864 from G4863] synagogue , [gathering] of [3, G4567] satanos [accuser]. "[4] "I give them to you" Is the language of Isaiah 45:14, 60:14. The word often translated worship, [5, G4352 ] proskuneo, is from (G4314) pros, face to face and (G2965) kuneo, which I would like to believe to be a derivation of koinonia, joint-participation; rather than kuon which means dog. I know, some tried to connect the idea of a dog licking its master's hand, which then became a possibility of kissing. I prefer a divine face to face koinonia encounter to define true worship! Although, I do believe that dogs, often referred to as man's best friend because of the very nature of their devotion to their master, has its Greek root connected - koinonia is a friendship word to begin with and in it is therefore possible to see its etymological link. Look at the extended commentary on the proskuneo at the end.) You have greatly [1] valued the prophetic word which came to fulfillment in what [2] I endured. I will also [1] guard you with great care, empowering you to stand strong [3] in the midst of the troubled times that are about to come upon the [4] inhabited world to scrutinize the [5] dwellers of the earth. (The word [1, G5083] tereo means to value, to treasure, to guard with great care; ton logon tes hupomones mou, the word of my patience! "For the joy that was set before him, he endured the cross and despised the shame!" Hebrews 12:2; Isaiah 53:11. The preposition [3] ek here implies, not a keeping from temptation, but a keeping in temptation, as the result of which they shall be delivered out of its power. The words [4, G3625] oikoumene and [5, G2730] katoikeo, both suggest the established society of the day verses the habitation of GOD where the lordship of the life of our design will reign under the King of kings and LORD of lords.) Do not let tough times make Me seem distant from you! I am at hand-see My nearness, not My absence. And don't let temptation setbacks diminish your own authority either! Remember that you call the shots; you wear the crown. My crown endorses your crown. (Literally: Let nothing take your crown! Revelation 1:5, He is the King of kings and Lord of lords! Not King of slaves! Revelation 19:16, see also Psalm 103:4, He redeems His life from the Pit and weaves a crown for him out of loving-kindness and tender mercies.) It is in your individual, continual association with your [1] victory in Me that I will make you to be like a [2] strong pillar in the inner shrine of GOD'S sanctuary, supporting the entire structure of My GOD-habitation within you! A place to be your permanent abode 'from whence you will never have to depart.' And I will engrave upon you [3] the name of My GOD, also the name of the [4] city [the bride] of My GOD, the new Jerusalem that descends from heaven; as well as [5] My own new Name! (The word [1, G ] ho nikoon, are the Present Active Participle form of the verb (G3528) nikao to emphasize a continual or habitual victory. Philadelphia was a city of earthquakes-the [2]strong column or pillar in the temple structure resembles the strength of GOD'S habitation in the midst of conflict and challenging times.

[3]My father's name, John 5:43, 'I have come in My Father's Name!' John 12:28, 'Father, glorify your Name!' Abba Father!

Revelation 21:2, "And I saw the holy [4]city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from GOD, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." In John 7:37-38, when Jesus speaks of waters gushing forth out of our innermost being, He says that you are the city! You are the bride! GOD'S redeemed society!

Psalm 87:3, Glorious things are spoken of you, Oh city of GOD- "This one and that one were born in her" Psalm 87:7, "Singers and dancers together say, 'All My springs of joy are in you!'" 'There is no greater glory to pursue but to know that all My springs of joy are in you!'

Of all the seven churches Philadelphia had the longest duration of prosperity as a Christian city. It still exists as a Turkish town under the name of Allah Shehr, City of GOD. One of the mosques is believed by the native Christians to have been the gathering-place of the church addressed in Revelation. One solitary pillar of high antiquity remains. (quoted from Vincent)

Look at the extended thoughts on the City-Bride at the end of this chapter.)

Now listen up with your inner ears! Hear with understanding what the Spirit is saying to the Ekklesia!'" (The Mirror, with editing.)

We shall the LORD willing continue with verse 14 in our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment