Friday, May 1, 2015

Thessalonians part 37

Next I'll trun to Ezekiel chapter 34 beginning at verse 1-6, 7-10: “The word of the LORD came to me, saying, Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say to them, Thus said the Lord GOD to the shepherds; Woe to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? You eat the fat, and you clothe yourselves with the wool, you kill them that are fed: you feed not the flock. The diseased have you not strengthened, neither have you healed that which was sick, neither have you bound up that which is broken, neither have you brought again that which was driven away, neither have you sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have you ruled them. And they are scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. My sheep wander through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yes, My flock are scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.

Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; As I live, says the Lord GOD, surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there is no shepherd, neither did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not My flock; Therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; Thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require My flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.”


This passage has some vert strong language used within it against those who would become pastors / sherpherds. Next I'll look at Acts chapter 20 beginning at verse 24, 25-35, 36 and listen closely to Paul's words. He is speaking of the warnings spoken to him through men of good reputation by the Holy Spirit about those things that are to happen while he is in Jerusalem at the council meeting there: “None of these things move me, neither count I my life dear to myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the Gospel of the Grace of God.

Now, behold, I know that you all, among whom I have gone proclaiming the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare to you all the counsel of God. Take heed therefore to yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost has made you overseers, to feed the Church of God, which He having purchased with His own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after themselves. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears. And now, I commend you to God, and to the word of His Grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are Sanctified. For I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel. As, you yourselves know, that these hands have ministered to my necessities, and to them that were with me. I have shown you all things, how that so laboring you ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how He said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all.”

Paul gives stern warnings and encouragement to stay the course of God's Gospel message despite all obstacles of objection in unbelief of the Truth. Mankind resists the power of God's Truth. The strak reality of God's being restored within man through Christ, it is Christ in me! Paul states. With each of the quoted passages there was also a means of escape provided but as Israel's historyclearly reveals and shows they did not choose to go the way of escape. But as with our own day clung onto the arm of mans flesh which we have clearly revealed displeases GOD.
 
Things God's people are to avoid, hate, endure, and be falsely charged with. Things exposed by true Prophets, Christ, and Apostles. The bearing of false witness, definded as, deceptive, cruel; sin of: comes from a corrupt heart, hated by God, forbidden, causes suffering, merits punishment. Punishment of; specified, described, visualized, examples of in: Abimelech, Naboth, Jeremiah, Jesus, Stephen, and Paul. There are no less than five major religions in this world, but with what I am about to reveal this number should be changed to include those herein revealed because God has NO part in them and these are: 1. Judaism, 2. Islam, 3. Budism, 4. Hinduism, 5.Roman Catholism, 6.Worldliness (atheists, wichcraft, cults, demonism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons or the church of Laterday Saints and the like) and lastly mans form of what is now acceptably called 7. Christianity. Under this umbrella of Christianity are found Catholics [not of Roman Catholism], Universalites, Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, None Denominational, Word of Faith, United Church of Christ, Church of Christ, Church of God and Church of God in Prophesy and a few others. All have this one thing in common, they claim to preach the word, but are they? has been my question for over 40 years now.

I say “mans form of” because being a called out one or a Christ-like-one is NOT based on mans traditions in a religious atmosphere. All of these various denominations and religious forms are as the first part of this term indicates, of demons who work through man.

No comments:

Post a Comment