Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The LORD our Passover


Continuing with May 2 indexing list.

Psalm 89:26-29 (27) “He shall cry to Me, You are My father, My God, and the rock of My salvation. Also I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy will I keep for Him for evermore, and My covenant shall stand fast with Him. His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and His throne as the days of Heaven.”

Leviticus 25:8-12, 13-17 “You shall number seven sabbaths of years to you, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be to you forty and nine years. Then shall you cause the trumpet of the jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall you make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. And you shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee to you; and you shall return every man to his possession, and you shall return every man to his family. A jubilee shall that fiftieth year be to you: you shall not sow, neither reap that which grows of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of your vine undressed. For it is the jubilee; it shall be holy to you: you shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.

In the year of this jubilee you shall return every man to his possession. And if you sell ought to your neighbor, or buy ought of your neighbor's hand, you shall not oppress one another: According to the number of years after the jubilee you shall buy of your neighbor, and according to the number of years of the fruits he shall sell it to you: According to the multitude of years you shall increase the price thereof, and according to the fewness of years you shall diminish the price of it: for according to the number of the years of the fruits does he sell it to you. You shall not therefore oppress one another; but you shall fear your God: for I am the LORD your God.”

The next is the promise of Salvation reaching to the End of the Earth in:

Isaiah 49:1-4, 8-13 “Listen, O isles, to Me; and hearken, you people, from far; The LORD has called Me from the womb; from the bowels of My mother has He made mention of My name. And He has made My mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of His hand has He hid Me, and made Me a polished shaft; in His quiver has He hid Me; And said to Me, You are My servant, O Israel, In Whom I will be glorified. Then I said, I have labored in vain, I have spent My strength for naught, and in vain: yet surely My judgment is with the LORD, and My work with My God.

Thus said the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard You, and in a day of salvation have I helped You: and I will preserve You, and give You for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; That You may say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Show yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. (Colossians 1:18-20, Ephesians 1:10) They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for He that has mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall He guide them to. And I will make all My mountains a way, and My highways shall be exalted (Mat. 3:3, Mark 1:2-3, Luke 3:4). Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim. Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD has comforted His people, and will have mercy upon His afflicted.”

Colossians 1:18-20 “He is the head of the Body, the Church: Who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that In Him should all fullness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things to Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.”

Ephesians 1:7-14 (10) “In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His Grace; Wherein He has abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known to us the mystery of His Will, according to His good pleasure which He has purposed In Himself: That in the dispensation of the fullness of times He might gather together In One all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; In Him: In Whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him Who works all things after the counsel of His own Will: That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted In Christ. In Whom you also trusted, after that you heard the word of Truth, the Gospel of your Salvation: In Whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the Redemption of the purchased possession (be perfected within you as the day star arising within your heart), to the praise of His glory.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment