Friday, June 20, 2014

The LORD our Passover

Continuing with the indexing for May 4th

Next I want to look at this again from my comments where we find, I must get to the Last Supper this as found in Matthew 26, Mark 14, Luke 22, John 13:21-30 and 1Corinthians 5:7 and chapter 11. This is covered in my other blog so I will not repeat it here.

The last one is where we find this, Drink all of it; For this is My blood of the new testament,” (Jeremiah 31:31-32, 33-34, 32:40, Ezekiel 37:26)

Jeremiah 31:27-30, 31-34 “Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man (in the flowing of grape juice, as with blood), and with the seed of beast (the husbandman, who takes his dead brothers wife as his own). And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, says the LORD*. In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eats the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah (for they had broken the old many times over and it was weak because of unbelief): Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they broke, although I was an husband to them, says the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, said the LORD, I will put My law (kingdom rule) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, said the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

*We must know the meaning of the title LORD in order to understand what this is saying and I might add the lesson of the fig-tree.

Jeremiah 32:36-44 “Now therefore thus said the LORD, the God of Israel, concerning this city, whereof you say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence; Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in My anger, and in My fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again to this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: And they shall be My people, and I will be their God: And I will give them One heart, and One Way, that they may fear Me forever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from Me. Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with My whole soul. For thus has the LORD said; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them. And fields shall be bought in this land, whereof you say, It is desolate without man or beast; it is given into the hand of the Chaldeans. Men shall buy fields for money, and subscribe evidences, and seal them, and take witnesses in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, and in the cities of the mountains, and in the cities of the valley, and in the cities of the south: for I will cause their captivity to return, said the LORD.”

Ezekiel 37:24-28 (26) “And David My servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in My judgments, and observe My statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and My servant David shall be their prince forever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in the midst (in their being) of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be within them: yes, I will be their God, and they shall be My people. And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary shall be in the midst (not just among but within) of them forevermore.”

May 5 there were not any referenced passages listed.

May 6 skipped over this date all together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment