Friday, July 18, 2014

The LORD our Passover

Index for May 16

Jesus foretells of His pending death and Resurrection and His return as the Spirit of Holiness and all Truth in John 16:16 by this statement; “A little while, and you shall not see Me: and again, a little while, and you shall see Me” with these references and this comment; John 20, Mat. 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, and Acts 1 and 2 as the Spirit of Holiness and all Truth. And this one in verse 20, That you shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and you shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.” To which I attached these references; Ps. 30:5, 11, 40:1-3, 97:11, 126:5-6, Rev. 11:10, Is. 61:3, 66:5.

Psalm 30 beginning with the first verse through to the end of verse 6 then in verses 10 through the end of verse 12 we will also pick up this; “I will extol You, O LORD; for You have lifted me up, and have not made my foes to rejoice over me. O LORD my God, I cried to You, and You have healed (as with medicines made from plant materials, or repaired from within) me. O LORD, You have brought up my soul from the grave: You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Therefore I sing to the LORD, O you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holiness. For His anger endures but a moment; in His favor (desire and instructions that are written usually on a potsherd but in our case on the tablet of our reborn heart) is Life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy come in the morning......O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be You my helper. For You have turned for me my mourning into dancing: You have put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to You, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Turning next to Psalm 97 where we find this in verses 10 through the end of verse 12; “You that love the LORD, hate evil: He preserves the souls of His saints; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked. Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. Who, Rejoice in the LORD, of the righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holiness.”

Then turning to Psalm 126 where this is found in verses 1 through the end of verse 6; “The LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD has done great things for them. The LORD has done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

Turning again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goes forth and weeps, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing His sheaves (this relates to the yoke of Mat. 11:29 and our being One with the LORD our Righteousness in the true Knowledge of Him, as a sheaf of grain, also as sheaves bound together as in bundle and a Body, He would not bruise) with Him.”

In Revelation 11 we find the two witnesses spoken of and beginning at verse 7 through the end of verse 10 where this is seen; “When they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.”





No comments:

Post a Comment